Kabanata 29

Tw: sexual harassment

Prisoner

Raise your chin up high, Sierra.

He's not the only man in this world. Why would I be sad because of him?

We weren't even together, so why would I give a fuck?

I stepped back when I turned the lights on at my condo.

"Rafa, what the hell?! You scared the fuck out of me,"

The asshole is sitting pretty on my sofa.

"I've been waiting for you, sierra..."

I made a face when he called me that. I liked it when someone called me on my first name but not him...

"Why are you even here on my condo? You are trespassing here on my private property!" I held my door open and signaled him to go out but he just smirked at me.

"I'm gonna make you mine again..."

How disgusting.

"The day you left me is the day that I wasn't already part of your life! Wake up, rafa!"

I really don't know why I loved this person...maybe I had lower standards back then.

"Don't discriminate me, sierra..." He stood up and walked closer to me, "You don't know the things that I can do to make you mine..." He held my hand but I avoided it, he then grabbed my wrist fiercely.

"Rafa... don't call me, sierra," I was hurting by his grasp but I was looking at him like my eyes could kill him in an instant.

I tried to push him when he kissed me but his grips on me were tight...

"Just this once, era, hm?" He caressed my thighs even though I'm not comfortable but I let him touch it because I was scared that he might be angry at me...

"My parents..."

"Don't worry about your parents. They know you're with me so you're safe..."

But I don't feel safe...

I tried to punch him but I think I was just losing some air...

I can't...breathe...

"You're gonna be mine, again..."

I slapped him hard when I got the chance.

May sasabihin pa sana siya nang biglang tumunog ang cellphone ko.

Agad ko itong sinagot...

"Kuya..." Rafa Immediately went out of my unit and I was left speechless even though kuya is blabbering so many things...

"Era, are you listening?" With my shivering hands and knees, I managed to close the door and lock it.

I pressed my back against the door and sighed deeply.

"Kuya, let's just talk some other time.." I looked at my shivering hands and I can't stop it...

Why?

Why can't I stop it?!

"I'm gonna go home tomorrow and you'll gonna fetch me right? I miss you, babysis!" I ended the call and wrapped my hands around my mouth to stop myself from crying but I can't stop the tears that were already flowing from the first start.

"Girl...may party mamaya sa The cave..." Mamaya na ang report namin sa ECON pero heto si byron at kanina pa ako kinukulit na sumama sakanya.