The dinner

Taraji
Even after all the love making me and Angela made last night, I woke up super early to start cooking the food for the dinner at 5 pm. Around 9 am Angela woke up and left the house to pick her mom and brother Shala up from the airport. Once she returned home I welcomed her mother with a huge hug "Hi, it's a pleasure to finally meet you". We continued to talk while she helped me with the preparation of the food.

Angela
When it was time for Raji to get dressed, my mom took over the food completely to allow her to do whatever she needed. The theme for the party was red, black, and white. It was simple and basic in our opinion.

I wore my red dress with the cut above the breast area and the slit on my thighs. Along with my white cuff purse and my hair in a neck length bob with a natural beat. I LOOKED AMAZING

Taraji had her black off the shoulders dress with the slit at the thighs as well

Taraji had her black off the shoulders dress with the slit at the thighs as well. She had a beautiful diamond necklace with earrings to match. Along with her natural beat, she had her hair in a uneven cut bob with loose curls.

In a  way I felt like she wanted to be like me just with different colors, I loved every bit of it though

In a way I felt like she wanted to be like me just with different colors, I loved every bit of it though.

Taraji
When the guest started to arrive, the table was being prepped and the food was being placed on the table. Viola, Regina, LaKeith and my parents arrived to the house at the same time surprisingly. We were only waiting for a few more guest to arrive so we can't get started.

Once everybody arrived they started with grace and then began to eat the amazing food that me and Angela's mother prepared. I got to say, it was a good meal and I was full.

I wanted something else in my mouth...

As our families were talking amongst each other, I began to rub my foot up and down Angela's leg. Angela gripping my hand with a tight squeeze above the table signaling me to stop. It didn't fase me, I wanted her right here and right now!

Angela
After everyone finished with dinner and was just having nice conversations at the table, Taraji grabbed my thighs with her hand and then slipped her hand under my dress. I started to tap my heel on the marble flooring to keep from letting out any noise. "Can you come to the bathroom and help me with my dress T?" We left the table heading towards our bedroom. Taraji said quietly, "I love you ". Her warm, sweet, and calming voice always took me over the edge making my underwear soaking wet. Slowly kissing down Taraji's body, I  got to her opening . Taraji not being able to wait any longer, placed her hand on top of my head as I passionately ate her out. After only a matter of 2 minutes, Taraji's leg began to shake uncontrollably causing her to drip all over my mouth.

Making our way back out to everyone else, both of us fixed our hair as fast as possible walking out with a smile as if the last 10 minutes didn't happen. As we sat back down at the table, I whispered into her ear, "Round 2 after everyone leaves". She didn't respond but she did bite her lip and shake her head a little.

Taraji
Around midnight, everyone had been on their way out and headed home. As the last guest was leaving out, I was eager for her to hurry up and leave!

Once she left, we ripped each other's dresses off locking the door behind us as we walked towards the bedroom and made the best of that night. It was a night that neither of us wanted to forget.
—————————————————————————