Anniversary

* MATURE CONTENT!!!!!
5 months later

Taraji
it had been 5 months since my 2 very best friends betrayed me and attempted to tear my relationship apart. Aside from still feeling depressed about the situation and losing my friends, everyday I was still falling in love with Angela more and more.

Thw past 3 months have been very crazy. We've decided to get a penthouse together and take our relationship to the next level.... WERE ENGAGED!!!!

It's a long term engagement.. We're engaged but we don't plan on getting married anytime soon. It's just been something we've both been talking about for a while now so we decided to make it happen .

** FAST FORWARD 2 DAYS

Angela
I woke up this morning to an empty bed. Once I forced myself out of bed, I walked into a kitchen full of roses. The card read, "Dear Ang, happy 1 year's anniversary. This past year with you have been filled with nothing but joy and growth. I love you dearly, Taraji" I was very pleased with this kind gesture she had done for me but I couldn't help but wonder where she was. I called her up and was sent to voicemail, that was weird. I texted her as well and no response. I began to grow worried.

I hopped in the shower so i could put some clothes on to run to Viola's house. I was praying nothing bad had happened. At least not today. As I was in the shower I heard shouting, "IM HOME" I quickly threw a towel over my steaming body and ran to the kitchen. "Where the hell were you? Where's your phone? Honestly you know what, I don't even care to know"

Taraji
I came home to a raging bull. Before I could say anything, Angela started questioning me and then stormed off after she said "I don't even care to know" . I followed her into the bedroom she she began putting on her clothes. "What's your problem this morning? Did you see the flowers on the counter" She replied "You can keep the stupid ass flowers, I don't give a fuck"

As of now I wasn't sure if I wanted to argue or fuck. Both could be arranged so I responded sarcastically. "Shit like this pisses me off, you need to control your damn anger" if looks could kill, I would've died there on the spot. She grabbed her bag and brushed against my shoulder as she walked away.

Angela
"You  know what, fuck you" I said as I walked past her. This anniversary was starting off really bad. "Where are you going ?" "Im grown, don't worry about it". Before I could finish my sentence I felt a tug on my wrist. Angela had grabbed me and pulled me close to her.. We were breath to breath, inches away, skin to skin .

Taraji
Her attitude was turning me on more and more. Staring her eyes and never losing contact, I ran my fingers through her lightly damped hair. Fuck it, I leaned in for a kiss and pushed our bodies as close to each other as possible. I could tell she wanted this more than she could fight it.

Before you know it, her body was pushed against the door and my hands were roaming every inch of her body. All foreplay aside, I wanted this woman now! I began kissing her neck trailing down to her torso. I then picked her up and walked us to the bed. Admiring her body in this black tight dress that appeared to be stuck to her skin, Breast spilling out. I ran my fingers down her body and slipped my hand up her dress and to my surprise she had no underwear on.. Interesting.

I stopped.

Angela
As soon as T was about to fuck me good she stopped. Sexually frustrated, I sit up and see a twisted look on her face. "What" "Where were you going Angela" She never called me by my first name, this was serious. I pulled my dress down "V's house why, what does this have to do with anything Taraji. It's always something with you". I pulled my dress back up and forcefully made her eat me out.. I could tell she was mad because it was very aggressive but it felt amazing. I might have to piss her off more often I thought to myself.

My legs began to shake, I felt myself about to explode. She placed her hand on my lower stomach and began to insert two fingers into me. "Cum for me" that's was just enough to send me over the edge. My back rose from the bed, legs in behind my head. Unable to form any words, I let out a huge sigh as I put my legs back down. My turn.

Taraji
Angela forcing me to eat her out made me soaking wet. As I watched her struggle to get out of bed, I removed my pants . I then sat in the middle of the bed. I noticed her face lighting up as she began to rub my clit. We both moaned at the contact. Once I regained focus, I swatted her hands away "You have to watch" . Angela uttered in total confusion and began to grow impatient.

I started to put on a show. Giving myself the ultimate pleasure as she watched in complete jealously. As she watched she removed her dress and threw it to the side. She straddled my lap and began kissing my neck and caressing my breast.

**Fast forward hours later

Their outfits

AngelaAfter all of our festivities, we went to a fancy pastry chef restaurant

Angela
After all of our festivities, we went to a fancy pastry chef restaurant. Raji looked amazing as always. After dinner we engaged in a little small talk while having a couple glasses of wine and 3 shots each. She started to look so good to me so I reached under the table and started to unbutton her shorts. Keeping it very casual, she laid her head in between my neck and shoulders. Once I inserted my hands into her underwear, she was soaking wet as usual. "Check please" I yelled as I signaled the waiter. This was bound to get loud and messy.

Taraji
After dinner was paid for we rushed to the car in a hurry. She swung open the back door, I was in total confusion. "What are you doing get up here". "Just get back here" she demanded while motioning her finger for me to come.

" Fuckkkk " was all I could scream as my body was displayed across the backseat as I was getting aggressively pounded from behind.
"Slow down, I can't take it" she ignored me and continued going. After cumming 3 times, I grabbed her wrist. I've reached the end of this torture. I sat hysterically crying in pleasure trying to catch my breath when she flipped me over and began fucking me from the side. She was enjoying this way too much.

Angela
Watching Taraji scream my name and beg brung me so much joy and sexual pleasure. Admiring her beauty and never losing contact with her eyes, the loudest moan and orgasm i've ever heard. " OH MY GODDDD, right there". The car was filled with screams and cry's and music from the radio.

Once I felt satisfied, I made her drive home as I kissed her neck and watch her legs uncontrollably shake as she tried control and contain herself.

———————————————————————
It's lowkey been forever since i posted a chapter but my bad yall. This my favorite part of the book too🌚.