Say it

*mature content throughout!

As I was prepping for my flight to New York, I stood in the mirror and ran my fingers across the burns and bruises along my arms and wrists.

- Flash back to Taraji's birthday -

Taraji
For my birthday, Angela and I flew to Cabo. We didn't have anything special planned but whatever actives were in the resort we'd be staying in. It was nice to get away from everything for the next 9 days, our last trip was canceled last minute due to shooting my new movie.

Pulling into our cabin, I knew that I was ready to lay down until dinner time. As we walked in, there was a huge living room area with a nice modern kitchen. The view of the resort from the patio doors was better than I imagined it to be and the room was even better. In the middle of the room stood a huge circle bed. Balloons hung above the headboard that read "Happy Birthday".

When I finished scoping the place out, I decided to take a shower before getting in bed. Trailing behind of course was Angela, she was so touchy in the shower. I knew where this was headed.

Angela pressed her lips on the back of my neck nibbling at my sweet spot. Using her free hand, she began caressing my breast leaving a trail of kisses down my spine. With every kiss my body jerked and ached.

Angela
Showing her breast equal amount of attention, I moved down to her area. Hovering over her clit and looking into her eyes I inserted two fingers inside of her. I felt her instantly collapse over my shoulder and grip my hair with her nails. As I picked up the pace, her moans grew louder and grip grew tighter. adding another I slowed the pace down and flicked my tongue against her clit. I could feel her walls clenching around my fingers "Stand up" I said.

She looked at me very frantically giving I'd stopped my movements . Grabbing her hand, I led her back to the room. Once Taraji seen the rope on the bed she began to tense up. I looked to reassure her that she'll be fine and to remain calm. As I tied the rope around her wrist, her breathing started to pick up rapidly. "Relax baby, I got you" I whispered in her ear.

When I finally had her tied up, I pried her legs open and started to eat her out mercilessly. As I sucked on her clit Taraji began pulling back and closing her legs. I knew she was close to cumming so I grabbed the vibrator and held her still. "I can't take that" she cried. "You can and you will, open up". I placed the vibrator onto her swollen clit as I slowly started to finger her. I could hear the profanities slipping from her tongue as she begged me to stop.

Taraji
We both knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. Angela was hitting every spot causing me to squirm. The more she sped her pace up, the more the ropes tightened around my wrist. "Who's pusssy is this?" she said in a deep and demanding tone. I couldn't respond as I felt the vibrator pulsating on max volume. Looking down biting my lip I watched Angela insert the third finger as she looked at me through her hooded eye lids "Say it".

I could feel the feeling in the pit of my stomach becoming unbearable. My wrist were growing red from all the tugging and pulling I'd been doing and tears were forming down my cheeks. "You baby" I mummered. "Cum" on command I felt my walls clench and my back arch from the bed. My juices were running down Angela's fingers, she hungrily looked at me as she licked my area clean . "Mmm keep cumming baby", she sucked on my clit as if she was latched to it. My body was still so sensitive and my wrist were pulling on the rope hard.

After she finished licking me dry, she drug her fingers to my lips "Open". I sucked my juices from her fingers while she burned a hole into my skull, staring at me like she would kill me.

Angela ran her fingers over the bruises as she released my wrist from the ropes. Once my arms fell to my side like dead weight, she crawled off of my lap and bent over into her duffle bag. I could see her clit glistening as she bent over and my mouth began to water.

Angela
I turned around facing Raji with the blindfold, her eyes furrowed as I tried to hide the smile that crept onto my face. "Don't worry, it'll just heighten your senses baby" I assured her. I took my place back onto her lap to tie the blindfold, I could feel her clit throbbing under as my breast got closer to her face.

Once the blindfold was tied, I grabbed her neck gently and gave her a nasty kiss. She moaned at the taste of her juices on my tongue and started playing with my breast. I began subtly grinding my hips as she slowly started stealing dominance from me and sucking on my nipple. My head flew back from the sensation and a loud groan escaped my throat when she grabbed my neck tightly and moved my waist against hers.

We'd never tried the scissoring position before but it came naturally and felt otherworldly. She took off the blindfold insinuating that she'd taken full control by now but I was too focused on not cumming to care. I was holding in a breath that I wasn't aware of, "Ang baby, breathe" I was in pure bliss. She slowed down her movements on my hips helping me catch my breath but started attacking my neck.

Taraji finally broke the hold she had onto my neck and laid me on my back. Her middle and ring finger moved in an upward motion as she continuously hit my spot. My mouth sagged open as nothing but noises fell from my lips and my eyes rolled in the back of my head. "Look at me when you cum baby" she growled in my ear, taking a piece of it between her teeth as she pulled away and stared at me with dirty lust.

——————————————————————
lmaooo byee 🥲.