Snakes

Angela
It had been a week since the cheating allegations surfaced the internet. The rumors were dying down a bit but the person feeding the information to the press was still unknown. I had a feeling it had to be someone close to us because we are very private people and don't say much on our platforms.

Taraji was over it. She just wanted to let the rumors go away on its own instead of doing anything about it. I understand that she just wants to let this go but I cant. For a second I really thought I'd lost everything that I ever wanted all because of someone being jealous over a relationship.

Taraji
I just wanted Angela to give up on the whole "cheating" rumors fiasco. At this point it was the only thing she was focused on from the time she woke up until she closed her eyes. I just wanted us to go back to how it was before all the rumors started. I hate that she feels she NEEDS to know this information or else she's going to die without it.

During our dinner I had to ask her, "Why is finding the person responsible for this so important to you? Don't you thing we're doing alright".

"I don't want to lose you and I feel like if we don't get ahead of it now it's going to tear us apart. We've worked too hard for what we have right now. We're happy and I just don't want someone's jealous rage to get in between us eventually because lord knows whoever it is, isn't going to stop at just this".
—————————————————————————
2 days later.

Angela
After talking to a couple of people, someone sent me a lot of documents. They consisted of messages, pages, bank transactions and everything. That wasn't even the worst part. The messages and bank transactions were between the 2 people who were the closest to us.

I knew the person or should i say people behind this were in the personal circle. Nobody on the outside knows much about our relationship and how to get in contact with us. This would hurt Taraji for sure. I feel so bad. I don't even know how to tell her.

Taraji
Angela had been acting weird all day. Not saying much and being on her phone the whole day.

When she took a shower, she left her phone on the bed. I felt like I was invading her privacy and breaking trust but I only wanted to know why she'd been acting weird. Was it because of something that had to do with the rumors ? I wanted answers.

Going into her photos, I seen a file. A file that broke my heart into a million pieces. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. The 2 people I trusted the most with my life, stabbed me in the back without me even knowing.  I was furious and decided to wait until Angela finished showering to physically react to the news.

" How long were you going to wait before you told me" I said as Angela walked out of the bathroom in her robe.

Angela
Taraji seemed mad but more so hurt. " What are you even talking about?" Once she put my phone in the air, I already knew what she was talkin about.

"I was going to tell you, I just hadn't figured out how..." She broke down crying and started to blame herself for everything. I was truly at a lost for words and I didn't know how to comfort her. As much as I wanted to know who did it.. I wish I would've just listened to Taraji and let it go. Now she's probably hurting more than she's ever hurt before.

I feel like I'm to blame for Regina and Lakeith betraying her trust and trying to ruin what we had. We figured out the "Who" but the main question now was "Why"?
—————————————————————————
These chapters are getting shorter and shorter lmao.. myb y'all😂.