The beginning of the end

Angela
My phone was blowing up with notifications from Instagram, Facebook, Messages, and every platform that I had.

As I opened the Instagram app, The Shade Room posted pictures of Taraji kissing someone with a hood and sunglasses on. Whoever the person was, she was doing her best to hide them.

I was furious. How could she do something like this to someone who did nothing but love her. It was astonishing to me because she wanted me, or so I thought.

Taraji
I was out on a lunch date with someone when my phone started buzzing out of no where! Angela was calling and texting back to back, my manager was texting nonstop, and Instagram was just off the hook.

Once I got home, Angela was balling her eyes out in the bathroom. I was so confused as to what was going on with everyone right now. "How could you T?!! What did I do wrong?" seeing Ang as upset as she was tore me apart. I hated seeing her at her worst.

"Ang baby what are you talking about?" I was highly confused but she told me to check my phone and notifications on Instagram.

When I opened the app, I was being tagged in post from the shade room that alleged that I was cheating....

—————————————————————————