𝗧𝘄𝗼🍂

"HI." Nick looked up from his assignment to see the red head appearing next to him.

"Hi. You going that way?" He said back to the girl. 

"Yeah, we have english." Bethany nodded, Nick lifted up the assignment he had been finishing up walking to class. "Are you seriously doing the reading assignment while walking to the lesson?" Bethany pointed to the paper. She watched as Nick wrote an incorrect statement about the book they were reading together in class.

       "I am, rugby went late last night." Nick replied.

       "That's rather chaotic if you ask me." Bethany stated, Nick laughed and shook his head.

       "That makes me sound way cooler than I actually am." He replied.

      "Look, I can help you. I love this book, I've already read twice." Bethany offered.

       "Then I wont actually retain anything for the exam." Nick argued back, pulling the paper away from her.

      "Come on, I can do it for you." Bethany reached for his pen, and soon the two were pushing an shoving each other in the hall trying to get a grip on the pen. It slipped from Nicks hand and drew a curved line on Bethany's wrist.

      "Now get off me!" Nick laughed out, Bethany pretended to be hurt by him drawing on her.

      "Look what you've done! I can't believe you've done this!" Bethany cried out dramatically.

      "Shut up, here." Nick took her small hand in his big one and turned the curve into a smiley face. "There, that better?" He smiled, showing her hand to her

       "I suppose." Bethany shrugged. The two laughed it off  as they turned down the next hall. Sarah appeared and Bethany smiled bigger and waved at her. "Hey." She greeted, her tone suggesting as though they were acquaintances and nothing more.

      "Why are you talking to me?" Sarah scoffed at the red head. Bethany's smile turned to a frown at that comment.

       "I was just saying hi." Bethany replied quietly.

      "I don't even know who you are. Oh, hey Nickie." Sarah smiled up at the boy then strutted away, giving Bethany one last glare.

      "You know Sarah?" Nick asked Bethany, the girls shook her head and rolled her eyes.

      "Guess not." She mumbled as they walked to english together in silence.

;

      Now lunch had rolled around. She sat down with a tray of food and started to eat. "New book, Issac?" She asked the boy next to her, Issac nodded excitedly.

        "They both die at the end, I guess it reveals the ending. But then again maybe not." Issac shrugged, turning his attention back to his book.

       "Can I borrow it when your through?" Bethany asked, Issac nodded.

"I did it again!" Tao exclaimed as he sat down at the table. An apple juice in each hand, he normally had bought one for Elle, but she moved to an all girls school after first term.

"Tao, Elle's not here." Bethany pointed out, knowing it was the obvious thing to say.

"I can see that, Bethy. But this is the third time this week. I miss her." Tao sat down and his face sagged with sadness.

"We all miss her, but it's better for her at the girls school. That way there are no boys to bully her, and Mr. Hansen isn't there to be a complete transphobe to her." Issac said, the group all nodded in agreement with him.