𝗡𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻🍂

"I'LL HAVE A STRAWBERRY SHAKE PLEASE, WHIP CREAM ON TOP." Bethany ordered, she reached up to the window to pay for it but Nick pushed her hand away.

"A cookie dough shake with the strawberry one, too, please." Nick added, then paid for both of them.

        "Oi!" Bethany elbowed him, pouting.

        "I'm paying, It's technically our first date anyways." Nick smirked, shrugging. Bethany paused to look at him with a smile.

"It's a date?" Bethany asked in surprise, Nick laughed at her and smiled his lopsided grin.

        "Yeah." Nick nodded at her, then he handed her milkshake to her and they joined the others. They had invited along, Tao, Elle, and Charlie. Although,  Bethany did feel a little bad considering Charlie was seventh wheeling.

            "Okay, but do you guys ever play film music?" Tao asked the group of musicians.

          "Yeah, sometimes." Tara shrugged in response. Tao nodded.

          "Well, then I guess it isn't boring." Tao stated, Charlie and Bethany gasped in fake hurt.

          "Boring? I'll have you know, Charlie and I's duet will be anything but that." Bethany shook her head in disappointment, then she sipped on her milkshake.

           "Why'd you agree to come then?" Charlie asked his friend.

         "Because I'm a very nice and supportive friend." Tao replied shrugging to the group around him.

          "We literally had to bribe you, Tao." Bethany pointed out.

          "No, he came for the milkshakes and the milkshakes only. He told me!" Elle added jokingly, Tao gave her a fake hurt look.

          "I said that to you in confidence." Tao exclaimed, the group laughed at their antics.

         "How did you two become friends again?" Darcy asked the duo at the end of the table.

           "I was friends with Charlie first, Tao and Beth came along as a package deal." Elle smirked, Tao made a loud gasping noise.

          "Rude! You're lucky to have me!" Tao said, rolling his r's.

       "You'd make a cute little pair." Darcy added in, smirking devilishly. Bethany could see Tara send her girlfriend a warning look. A silence washed over the table as Nick and Bethany shared a glance with each other.

          "So, we're getting another round, right?" Tao spoke after finishing his milkshake. Everyone agreed simultaneously.

          "Nick and I can get them!" Bethany offered, Nick began taking note of what everyone wanted as they walked back up to the milkshake vender. "Nickie, what is that?" Bethany pointed to the atrocious looking shake in front of her. Nick handed her the shake to try, it was bubblegum. "This is a bloody crime!" She exclaimed with a disgusted look on her face, she handed it back to him.

          "I cannot believe you're disrespecting bubblegum flavor in front of me!" Nick replied back, offended by the statement Bethany had just made. Bethany's shake was sat down next, Nick grabbed for it immediately. "Let me try yours." Nick said, taking a long sip through the straw. He looked at her take back by how good it was. "Wow."

         "See? I make good choices." Bethany teased, reaching out to lightly tap a finger on his nose.

        "We should swap." Suggested Nick, Bethany shook her head.