𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲🍂

"I DON'T THINK I'VE BEEN THIS WAY BEFORE." Bethany said to Nick, who laughed at her excitement. Nick helped her off the bus with one hand over her eyes and one enclosed around her small hand. "C'mon, Nick! Let me see." She exclaimed excitedly, she heard Nick laugh next to her.

            "Just a second longer, alright?" Nick responded. Seagulls called out from the sky and Bethany gasped. She felt Nick stop walking and his hand moved away from her eyes.

             "Oh my god, the beach!" Bethany cried out, beaming at Nick.

            "Yeah. Surprise." Nick smiled at her, letting Bethany pull him to the marina. They rode the carousal, got ice cream, made out, ate cheese fries, and even found a photo booth. Nick seated Bethany on his knee for the pictures, the kissed more in the photo booth. When they revived their pictures, Bethany laughed and Nick called her pretty. And then they were on the beach, laying out next to each other on a towel and sharing Bethany's earbuds.

"I was thinking..." Bethany started, looking over at Nick, who had already been looking at her. "What if I just... Told everyone?" Bethany shrugged, waiting for Nicks reply.

            "You really want to?" Nick say up excitedly, the earbud falling out of his ear. Bethany dropped her out too.

            "I've been thinking about it and, you know, I don't really care what anybody says. All the people I care about, already know and support it. That's enough for me." Bethany explained, smiling. Nick let out a sigh of relief.

            "Good, because telling mum we're just platonic bffs that sleep together wasn't going to work forever." Nick joked, Bethany let out a snort and tossed her hair from her eyes. "Bethany Stark, I like you so much." Nick said softly, Bethany could only just grin at him. "And I love liking you." Suddenly Bethany leaped from her feet and ran to the edge of the water.

               "I like Nick Nelson in a romantic way, not just a friend way!" Bethany shouted to the ocean, her arms in the air. Nick ran after her, laughing. He stood in front of her, just looking at her. "What?" She asked him.

              "You're just, like, really pretty." Nick replied softly, reaching out to tuck her hair behind her ears then pulled her into a hug. They stayed like that for what felt like minutes.

             "Nick?" Bethany whispered in Nicks ear, he could feel chills invade his body.

            "Bethany?" He asked back, his voice effecting her the same way hers did to him.

              "Does this mean your my boyfriend and I'm you're girlfriend?" Bethany asked hesitantly, Nick pulled away quickly and she felt her heart drop.

             "Yes." Nick chuckled in astonishment. "Was that not already established the last ten times we made our?"  Nick asked her, grinning.

            "Oh... Yeah." Bethany blushed. "Well, I didn't know. We never confirmed it." Bethany managed to get out before they both broke out laughing. "Why are we like this?" Suddenly, Nick was lifting her up and running into the ocean. "Nicholas Luke Nelson, put me down!" The red head screeched.

            "Oh, stop now. Come on." Nick said back to her, stopping ankle deep in the water. "Bethany Lyn Stark is my girlfriend!" Nick shouted, holding Bethany tightly in a bridal style.

              "Nicholas Luke Nelson is my boyfriend!" Bethany yelled back, laughing so hard she could hardly breathe.

          "We're dating!" Nick shouted again, then pretend like he was going to drop Bethany.