𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻🍂

"MAMMA MIA?" Molly suggested. Nick had invited Bethany over for movie night with him and his mum, they trying very hard to pick a movie. Although, this night was about more than movies. Tonight they were going to tell Molly they were going out.

       "Oh, yes! I love Mamma Mia!" Bethany exclaimed excitedly, sitting down on the floor next to Nick. Nellie stood up from Nicks other side to come lay by Bethany.

        "Beth, we've watched that one like four times." Nick pointed out. "You know all the words and all the dance sequences." Nicks mum chuckled at the couple and went to the kitchen to check on the pizza.

      "And I'll watch it again." Bethany shrugged, leaning her head down on Nicks shoulder. He opened up his camera app and took a cute photo of Bethany with her nose scrunched on his shoulder. "You're always taking photos of me." Bethany said, she pushed his phone out of her face playfully.

"That's cause you're adorable, Bethy." Nick replied, wrapping is arms around her and hugging her. Bethany's phone started to vibrate, indicating a call was coming through. The name on her screen was the rehabilitation center, she showed the screen to Nick.

        "Hey, this is Bethany." The girl answered the phone.

        "Good evening, Miss Stark. We hate to interrupt anything going on at the moment, but we need you to come to the center to see your father, Davis." The woman on the other end said calmly. Bethany looked up at Nick with panic in her eyes.

         "I-Is something wrong? Is he okay?" Bethany's voice reflected the emotion in her eyes.

"I'm afraid so, he's seemed to have a relapse. Davis has requested your presence." The woman said back, hardly any emotion in her voice. Bethany was frozen, Nick watched her blink down at the carpet in confusion.

"I'm sorry... I-He- No, I can't come in. I'm busy." Bethany stuttered out before hanging up. Nick looked at her in confusion, asking what was wrong without actually asking. "My dad, he.... He relapsed." She said quietly. Nick felt his heart stop for her.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Alright! I've got the pizza!" Molly entered the room, but she stopped when she saw the scene on the floor. "Bethany, dear, what's wrong?" Molly put the pizzas down on the couch and slowly got to the ground next to the two teens.

"You know my dad and his, like, drug and alcohol abuse problems..." Bethany trailed off, her voice cracking and strained.

"Don't say another word. I know where this is going. I can take you home, take you to the center, or you can stay her." Molly offered the red head, Bethany shook her head at the idea of being alone.

      "I don't want to be alone... or see him. You don't mind if I stay? I-I can sleep down here on the couch!" Bethany practically begged, hoping Molly would be okay with it.

"Bethany, you're always welcome to stay here. I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind swapping with you, he can sleep down here?" Molly directed the question to Nick who nodded vigorously.

"And I probably have some clothes you can wear." Nick added, but she already knew that. He only added that because of Molly being around.

"Problem solved, dear. Here, eat. I'll be at the table if you need anything." Molly handed Nick and Bethany their plates of pizza and took hers to the dining room. Bethany stared palely down at her pizza.

"I'll eat it if you don't want to." Nick muttered to her, Bethany looked up in astonishment at him.

"Uhm... Yeah, I'm not really hungry right now." Bethany replied back softly. She gave Nick her pizza and put her plate on the couch.