𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁🍂

"NO, YOU PICK THE MOVIE. " Nick argued back to Bethany. The duo had been arguing over who's picking the movie for the last five minutes.

"Fine!" Bethany let out an exasperated sigh as Nick gave her the remote with a smirk. She scrolled through the list of movies until she landed on All The Bright Places. Bethany pulled the fuzzy blanket around her tighter and found herself scooting closer to Nick, he didn't move away. But her being so close to him did make him a little nervous. Halfway through the movie, he felt her head fall down onto his shoulder. He looked down to see her asleep, he smiled at her softened face. Nicks eyes wandered to her outstretched hand beside her, debating holding it. He reached forward and held his hand out over it, already feeling sparks. Out of pure anxiety, he withdrew his hand back into his lap and turned his attention beck to the movie. Bethany stirred when the credit started to roll across the screen, she stretched and yawned as she woke up.

"Sorry, I fell asleep." She murmured, sitting up.

"Don't be, you've had a long day." Nick replied back smiling at the waking girl, she tucked a lose strand of now dry hair behind her ear.

        "I should probably go, since we have school tomorrow. Charlie and Tori are probably wondering where I am." Bethany said, standing. Nick led her out to the foyer and she put her shoes back on. "Thank you for dinner and the movie tonight."

        "Of course, you're welcome to come over whenever you want... I like hanging out with you." He smiled down at her. There was only a split moment of hesitation before he pulled the girl into his strong arms. Bethany hugged him back great fully, she felt so safe, so warm, in his arms. The teens pulled away, both blushing heavily.

         "See you tomorrow?" Bethany asked.

        "Yeah, see you." Nick waved goodnight to her as she left, wearing her own coat now. Nick clutched his coat to his chest, it smelled like her perfume.

;

        Bethany walked into form, Nick waited for her with a smile. She took off her coat and sat down in her seat.

        "Hi." Bethany greeted him quietly, Nick didn't say anything back but he opened his mouth to speak. The he closed it, then opened it again. "Spit it out, Nicholas." Bethany giggled.

        "Do you want to go to Harry's party with me?" Nick asked, the words tumbling from his mouth quickly.

       "Oh... I don't know, I'm not really a party gal..." Bethany trailed off, but Nick flashed his adorable big, brown, puppy dog eyes at her.

        "Please come. I want you to be there." Nick asked her, Bethany let out a sigh and nodded.

       "Stop flashing those golden retriever puppy eyes at me, I'll go." Bethany rolled her eyes playfully.

        "Perfect. It's saturday night." Nick said smiling. During lunch, Bethany carried her tray of food to the picnic tables outside. Tao, Issac, and Charlie waited for the red head. Halfway there, Bethany failed to see the leg of Sarah Collins stretch out in her path. Bethany and her tray, tumbled to the ground. Sarah was practically cackling at the girl and her food in the ground, Bethany turned the same shade of red as her hair, not out of embarrassment but out of anger. Charlie and Tao came rushing over, and helped her off the ground. Charlie and Tao kept hold of their friends arms, knowing if they let go, she'd have a go at Sarah.

        "Aw, you're being protected by you're little year 10 pals. That's so sweet." Sarah said in a sweetly mocking tone.