Distance

~Andrew~

Someone get help.

"Andrew?" Keaton's curious voice wet through one ear out the other as my body started to shudder. Staring down at the ground I saw something I knew too well as did my body as it visually responded with uncontrollable shaking and a fresh slimy coat of cold sweat that chilled my spine. I could feel Keaton's presence turn the corner to peek through the door just as I had done to see what I was looking at. 

"Holy shit Andrew!" Keaton's arms suddenly wrapped around me and my body thrashed. My mouth opened and closed at the sound of my own exasperated gasps and screaming. I screwed my eyes shut and my body tried to break for release and make a run for it. 

"Andrew stop!" My head came up to hit Keaton straight in his face forcing his arms to release me. I whirled around to glance at Keaton grasping his nose before turning to run out of the locker room. 

The faint sound of a phone dialing and Keaton calling someone for help could be heard through the echo of the gym but I didn't care about that. I couldn't. If someone did that to Jamie then someone could do it to me, and if it happened only moments before our arrival it means they could still be here.

I ran back the way I came towards the parking lot, my vision slowly closing on me as I breathed through the thrashing ache in the back of my head. 

Flashback

(TW:ABUSE,CUTTING,BLOOD,RAPE,KNIVES)

"Where do you think you're going, hm?" He curled the knife into my thigh as he parted my legs to sit between. My legs begged to slam shut but it would only further the pain drawing from the sharpness of the blade running along my bruised and already cut-up skin. I blinked back my tears holding my breath and stilling myself at his command. 

"You're just a pretty little thing aren'tcha?" His voice reverberated in the small room, one wall holding countless objects to please him in his demise for my torture. The knife he held slithered closer and closer to my balls before he poked at the base of my shaft with the tip of the object. 

"Ah!" I shouted at the pain, flinching against my control. He growled. My body clenched as the pain issued to the sensitive area, the man above me growing angry.

"I told you to sit still." He boomed, drawing the knife further into my shaft without breaking skin. My back arched to get away, my feet instinctively pushing back on the bed he had me cuffed to, pushing the slant of the knife further into my skin at my every move. 

"Please no, please," I whimpered, feeling the knife slightly lighten up on my privates and fresh hot tears bubble in my eyes. 

It went momentarily quiet with the exception of my muffled cries before I felt the older man shift off the bed with a disgusting chuckle. 

"Begging is cute." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. My eyes trailed away from the ceiling to look down past my body to see him shuffling through the dresser on the far side of the room. "However," He turned with a different knife, a safety barrier still covering the blade. 

My body shook at the way he swung his hips slowly as he moved closer to me, a cruel glint in his eye. His hand grabbed the skin of my thigh to pull me back to my original position, a squeak slipping my lips as another hot tear cascaded down my cheek and into the rough spring mattress that creaked under my weight.