7. flower

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-ˋˏi hope I'm not late, he'll fry my ass. you walk hastily, but not too haste, to the meet-up spot bakugo had texted you.

as you approached it, you quickly noticed that it was a public park.

this cannot possibly end well.

with his quirk, he was sure to explode some public property. entering, you looked around for him.

"boo" a raspy voice calls from behind, clearly bakugo. you turn around nonchalant, although your heart definitely skipped a beat from the spook. "are we really going to train here? we'll break everything, there are literal children" you raise a brow.

"tch, you really thought? we're training over there." he points to a huge open field on the other side of the park, where there were no people.

"oh."

"oh." he mocks you, making you give him a death stare.

walking to the field, you nudge him, "did you eat those three bags of takis?" with a smirk, "so what if I did? still gonna beat your ass" he stopped, getting into a ready stance, you rolled your eyes, as you did the same.

you couldn't lie, you were pretty nervous, but who better than the top student to teach you?

letting out a breath, you wait for his move. as soon as he saw you ready, he ran quickly and went in for a right hook, to which you swiftly duck under, grabbing his arm, and shoving him face first into the ground. he got back up so fast, you were taken aback.

he took advantage of this sending a blast right for your midsection, the force making you tumble back. he tried to go in for another blast, before you throw some sand at his face, making him unable to see for a bit. then with massive force, you punch him right in the gut, then across the jaw, making him stumble back just as you did moments before.

coughing, he got back up, putting his hands behind him and activating his quirk to propel himself to you. to try and use his power against him, you created a giant ball of sand from the grains in the field, using your quirk to propel that to him. he almost fell into your trap, but quickly brought his hands to the front of him and made an explosion, throwing all the sand away with it. before you could process the situation, he grabbed your arm, slightly pulling you off the ground, but not fully off, and kicked your feet off the ground, making you fall on your spine.

you groaned, about to get up before he sent another blast to you, he turned you to lay on your stomach, holding your arms behind your back, one foot pressed directly on the spot you landed on your spine, making you yelp.