14. search

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

the boy had made up his mind.

he needed to get a closer look into what was going on.

even more so, he just wanted you back in one piece.

bakugo wasn't able to catch a glance at the smoker, but after he left, he tried to find some sort of window or crack in the wall, something to hear better, or at least see what was happening.

bakugo was the sort of person who could easily control his anxiety, and quickly. however during this time he was unable to control his overbearingly quick heartbeat, it thumped so loud he could barely hear anything else, as the ringing took over his ears.

he shuffled around, managing to find a foggy window. he tried to put an ear up against it, hearing only broken speech.

he recognized a voice, though. among all might's and aizawa's.

who was it?

it was familiar.

he had pondered about the voice, and it came to him quickly as he tried to connect it to l.o.v. members he already knew.

it was definitely shigaraki.

he became even more tense because now that he knew the culprit, he had something to channel his anger towards.

it was difficult to listen in, but shigaraki spoke a certain sentence particularly louder and clearer than his others, standing out much more.

"she is your daughter, i'm sure you wouldn't risk her life for this?"

his tone made him sound like he did not take kidnapping seriously.

bakugo was quick to understand what he was saying. he was the top of his class, after all.

who's daughter? it only made sense that he would be talking to aizawa.

aizawa's speech getting louder in the room just proved bakugo's hypothesis correct.

he connected the dots easily as aizawa resembled y/n.

it didn't have to be the looks. y/n had the same energy as her father. they spoke similarly, ate and drank in the same way, and aizawa's earlier protectiveness of her made more sense now.

there is no way it's all might either. i don't think he'd ever shut up about having a kid, if he did.

he's already ecstatic with deku, not even being related to him.

the information that aizawa and y/n were father and daughter were almost useless to bakugo. his only priority was finding where y/n was. that's it.

she wouldn't be here, right?