12. *********

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-ˋˏyou had successfully gotten away from the lemonhead, and you were now walking to work.

but you knew once you were done with work, you were in for it with aizawa.

.
.
.

work flew by quickly, and it was now around 10.

an hour or so before bakugo would usually show up.

you were assigned to take out the garbage today, so you went to go do exactly that.

making your way out the back, you dumped the bags into the large trash bin, pulling out your phone and deciding to take a little break, just scroll for a minute or so before you'd be back at the register.

"psst" you heard directly behind you, alarmed you quickly went to turn around, throwing your hands in front of you, and it's a good thing you did.

the girl behind you slashed your forearms with a knife, making you hiss in pain.

you quickly used all the debris on the floor to send her flying back with your quirk, giving you time to try and call your father.

just a second before you went to press the call button, your phone was smacked out of your hands, shattering on the concrete floor beneath you.

you made eye contact for just a moment, with the man responsible for breaking your phone, before you went to blast him away too with sand, to which he used his quirk to counter.

flames.

and not just regular flames, blue flames, the hottest fire on earth.

"what do you want?!" you shouted, grabbing a large rock from the floor.

"youre coming with us." the man spoke flat, bringing an arm up with flames again.

you used your quirk to throw sand in his face, inevitably making him lose sight for a moment.

you then took the rock and slammed it onto the side of his head, making him let out a furious roar.

you went in for another hit, but he grabbed your arm, burning it with his flames.

you cried out, first the slashes to your arms, then one being torched.

with your other hand you created a ball of sand surrounding your fist, going for an uppercut.

he uses his other hand to grab yours, burning that one too.

"are you just gonna stand there?!" the man shouted, venom lacing his words.