9. the best chef

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-ˋˏyou landed harshly onto the earth, your bike tripping over a pebble.

"shit.." you groan, getting up and wincing when you felt the bloody scrape on your knee. you sighed, picking your bike up and setting it by bakugos door, then knocking on it.

within seconds mitsuki appeared, welcoming you in excitedly.

"you were so quick! the food is still piping hot, come sit down!" she showed you your way to the dining room.

"took you long enough." bakugo teased as he sat down in his chair, his mother doing the same.

"oh shut up, i fell off my bike because of how fast I got here, look" you pointed at your bloody knee, pouting like a sad puppy.

"are you shitting me? sit down." bakugo sighed, getting up and motioning for you to take his seat as he hastily rummaged through his cabinets.

"oh dear, be more careful next time" mitsuki frowned, "i will, haha" you chuckled nervously. bakugo had taken a few things and laid them on the dining room table, firstly grabbing the alcohol and cotton pad.

"ah, you dont have to do all that...its not that bad" you reassured, waving your hands in front of you. "shut up before you get some gross infection or something" bakugo rolled his eyes, rubbing the damp cotton pad on your knee as you winced.

"you dont have to rub that aggressively!" you whined, trying to push his hand off, but he continued cleaning the wound. "shut up! i know how to handle this" he slapped your hand away, grabbing some ointment and a bandaid, using both of them on you in that respective order.

"there, dumbass" he finally got up, taking the items to put back in the shelf.

"thank you" you turned your head away, trying yo hide your stupid grin from how he was acting.

"now that that problem is solved, how about we dig in! the food should be cooled down now" mitsuki said, placing both dishes on the table.

"try mine first y/n!" mitsuki smiled wide and proud, nudging the plate to you.

"i guess we're saving the best for last then" bakugo shrugged, before getting a slap on the shoulder from his mom.

"we'll see about that" you eye him, taking a bite from mitsukis plate.

your eyes immediately shot open. "oh..my...mmmh! this is so good!" you whined, pointing to the plate. you melted back into the seat, hands glued to your face from the taste.

"see if you can beat that, brat" mitsuki smirked proudly to her son, "i will! just watch. y/n try mine right fuckin' now!" he held up a spoon of his food.

without thinking of it at all, you immediately chomped on the spoon, and melted again into your seat, "how...are you guys so good at cooking, I would pay for you to feed me!" you said, wiping a tear from your eye.

"yea yea whatever, so who's is better?!" bakugo demanded an answer, inching closer to you.

"mmmmm....." you pondered

"lemme try again." you continued.

immediately he held out another spoon for you, his mother doing the same with hers.

"it will be mine!" she huffed, glaring at her son.

"you wish hag! your cooking sucks ass!" he glared back.

you took both again, then pondered to yourself again.

"th-theyre both so good! i cant choose!" you cried, taking a plate of both and devouring it, yet still savoring every bite.

"please, let me come over more often!" you exclaimed.

mitsuki and her son both looked at eachother, then back to you.

"fine by me! we need some happy energy around here anyways!" mitsuki agreed, nodding her head.

the three of you sat together enjoying your food, continuing to converse happily.

once you were done, you were unsure of what to do, to stay or go, the latter sounded more respectful.

"the food was absolutely delicious, i guess I should be going now though." you stood up, "I can wash my dishes and then I'll be out!" you smiled, taking your plate to the sink.

"you can stay longer if you'd like y/n! we dont mind" mitsuki smiled, "and dont worry about the dishes, youre my guest" she walked over with her own plate, grabbing yours from your hands.

"are you sure? itll only take a bit to wash, I really dont mind!" you tried to plead for the plate back, but it was like talking to a brick wall. "no way! go hang out with katsuki, he beeds friends anyways, hes antisocial." she giggled, pushing you gently away from the kitchen. "i am not! i am very social!" he grumbled. "sure." she said sarcastically.

"bakugo...is that okay with you?" you wanted to make sure with him.

"yeah whatever lets go" he rolled his eyes and began heading up the stairs, you trailing behind while still apologizing to mitsuki.

you continued following before he abruptly stopped in front of a door, causing you to bump face first into his back.

"ouch, why are you so h-"

"wait here." he said, almost nervously, spinning you on your feet so that youre not facing the door anymore.

you heard him open his door and then close it shut behind him. curious, you walked up to the door, placing your head against it so you could hear what he was doing. it sounded like he was running around the room doing something important, lots of movement.

about a minute later he opened the door, making you stumble over. he stood in the doorway huffing, trying to appear as calm as possible, but failing horribly.

"y-you can come in now" he said between breaths, moving out the doorway so you could walk in.

and then you connected the dots.

he was trying to clean his room.

he asked, filling the silence,

"so, what do you wanna do?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<3