10. twister

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-ˋˏ"so, what do you wanna do?" bakugo cleared his throat while you entered his room, looking around.

"hm I dunno" you continued to wander around looking at how he decorated.

"ive got twister? and uno" he said, crouched down as he pulled the boxes from under his bed. your head perked in his direction and you quickly agreed.

"which one first then?" he held them out for you to choose.

"I think twis-"

"ok" he grinned, bopping the cardboard twister box on your head.

he opened up the box and laid the polka dotted mat on the floor, and you put together the spinner. "how are we gonna play with just two people?" you hum, and bakugo thought for a moment, then spoke "I'll spin it while we're on the mat"

"what makes you so confident that you could do that?" you chuckled, leaning on your elbow as you laid on the floor.

"shut up, I can do anything" he grinned, spinning the marker.

"left hand blue." he spoke soft. you got up from the floor and placed your palm on one of the blue dots. bakugo then spinned the spinner again, landing on right hand blue.

he put his hand on the dot right next to yours.

"why right next to me?!" you poked him in his abdomen, "trust me, I know all the secrets to this game" he said proudly, spinning the spinner again, landing on right foot red.

you easily placed your foot on the red dot, waiting for the next spin. "and this secret of yours is that being closer to the other person in a tight spot will make it easier to stay up?" you grinned. "shut up and let me do my thing" he then put his other hand on a green dot, having to stretch his arm over your back to do so.

"how will you spin now, your hands are on the dots." you blanked.

he went quiet.

"yea I thought so..." you used your empty hand to spin the marker. right foot yellow. you smoothly stretched your leg over to a yellow dot under bakugos frame.

your faces were now very close, and you could see a smirk form on bakugos face.

"that was a bad idea" he grinned, pushing into your leg with his torso to make you stumble a bit.

"the hell?! i could do the same!" you bumped his arm up with your back, pushing his hand off the dot.

since his arm was laid on top of your back to get to the dot, when his hand was removed he lost balance and ultimately dragged you down with him.