Author's Note

Hello! Welcome to my Book, first of all I would just quickly like to say that all characters, events and places described within this book are purely fictional.

Also: This is an Original Story written by me, Nox (@Noctis253).

All my works are copyrighted. This means that my books are not allowed to be shared via screenshots or other forms of digital distribution. The same goes to being printed, etc. They have been uploaded to Wattpad for personal enjoyment and if this warning is ignored, I will take the book down. I worked really hard to develop plot ideas and characters, trusting that my ideas are safe here. I hope everyone understands this!

***

Synopsis:

Calvin Park is an average University student who only wants to survive and get through to the next day. Followed by misfortune since birth, he ends up in bad situations and gets injured almost as a daily occasion. Hence, when he gets fatally injured by a Bus, he is disappointed but not surprised.

Numbness is all he feels while floating through the endless abyss of death. But not all is as it seems when he wakes up in the body of the villain from his sister's favorite web novel.

Kieran Cinderbreaker is hated by all, even his own blood-related family. Harboring dark magic, he is self-destructive and dangerous. Additionally, all the male leads hate him due to his arrogant attitude and obsession with the female lead.

Sounds just lovely, doesn't it? Sadly, all Calvin wants to do is sleep and laze around. He has no interest in playing the role of the villain, nor does he harbor any special feelings towards the female lead.

However, a changed personality brings about a million different changes to the plot and most importantly the characters. Not only does everyone start expressing an unwanted interest in Kieran's affairs, but unknown characters make their appearance and shatter the little knowledge he had about the novel.