_CHAPTER 1_

~Mr. Nandra's house~

In living room~~~

[Siddharth enters, wearing a dress jacket and white gloves

[Siddharth enters, wearing a dress jacket and white gloves. (Imagine him as I don't have that they pic)
Mr. Nandra rises to meet him.]

Mr. Nandra:- My dear fellow, whom do I see! Siddharth Nigam!!
I am extremely glad! [Squeezes his hand] Now this is a surprise, my darling*.... How are you?

Siddharth:- thank you. And how may you be getting on?

Mr. Nandra:- we just get along somehow, my angel, to your prayers, and so on.
Sit down, please do....
Now you know you shouldn't forget all about your neighbours, my darling.
My dear fellow, why are you so formal in your get-up? Evening dress,gloves,and so on. Can you be going anywhere, my treasures?

(Me - omg . Itna sweets? Ek line me itna nicknames? Kahi sid ko diabetes na ho jaye 😁😅😅)

Siddharth:- No, I've come only to see you, Mr. Nandra.

Mr. Nandra:- then then why are you in evening dress, my precious? as if you're paying a new Year's Eve visit.

Siddharth:- well, you see, it's like this. [Takes his arm] I've come to you, Mr Nandra, to trouble you with us request. Not once or twice have I already had the privilege of applying to you for help, and you have always so to speak.... I must ask your pardon, I am getting excited I said drink some water Mr Nandra. (Drinks.)

Mr. Nandra, (in mind)
He's come to borrow money! Shan't give him any!!

To Siddharth,
What is it my boy?

Siddharth:- you see, Honour Nanda..... I beg, pardon Amandeep Nanda Singh.... I mean Icm awfully excited, as you will please notice .... In short, you alone can help me, thought I don't deserve it, of course ..... and haven't any right to count on your assistance. .....

Mr. Nandra:- Oh, don't go round and round it, darling! Spit it out! well?

Siddharth:- one moment.... This very minute. The fact is, I've come to ask the hand of your daughter, Avneet Kaur Nandra, in marriage.

Mr. Nandra:- [joyfully] By jove! Siddharth Nigam! Say it again-I didn't hear it all!

Siddharth:- I have the honour to ask....

Mr. Nandra:- [Interrupting] My dear fellow... I'm so glad, and so on .... Yes, indeed, and all that sort of thing. [Embraces and kiss Siddharth] I've been hoping for it for a long time. it's been my continual desire. [Sheds a tear] And I've always loved you, my angel, as if you are my own son. May God give you both his help and his love and so on, and I did not so much hope ..... What am I behaving in this idiotic way for? I'm off my balance with joy, absolutely off my balance! Oh, with all my soul ... I'll go and call Avneet, and all that.

Siddharth:- [Greatly moved] Mr Nandra, do you think I make count on her consent?

Mr. Nandra:- why, of course, my darling, and .... as if she won't consent! she's in love aged, she's like a love-sick cat, and so on .... Shan't be long!!

(And he went to call Avneet .)

____________________

!!END OF THE CHAPTER!!

I'm really sorry if you found any mistake!😔

How's the chapter?

Do you enjoyed??

Do inline comments if you like!!

& If like it tell me, I can give a double update today....🙂✌️🙂

Byy

Words - 570
Long chappy ✌️ 🙂 ❤️

Do
Vote
&
Comments

Love Sm❤️