__CHAPTER 2__

Let's start.......

Siddharth's POV,,,

"It's cold .... I'm trembling all over, just as if I'd got an examination before me. The great thing is, I must have my mind made up. If I give myself time the think, to hesitate, to talk a lot, to look for an ideal, or for real love, then I'll never get married ..... Brr!! .... It's cold! Avneet Kaur Nandra is an excellent housekeeper not bad-looking, well-educated .... what more do I want? But I'm getting a noise in my ears from excitement.
(Drinks) And it's impossible for me not to marry .... In the first place, I'm already, 25 a critical age, so to speak. In the second place, I ought to lead a quite or regular life ..... I suffer from palpitations, I'm excitable & always getting powerful upset .... At this very moment my lips are trembling, & there's a twice in my right eyebrow .... But the very worst of all these is the way I sleep. I no sooner get into bed and begin to go off when suddenly something in my left side give a pool and I can feel it in my left side gives a pull, and I can feel it in my shoulder and head .... I jump up like lunatic, walk about a bit, and lie down again, but as soon as I begin to get off to sleep there's another pull! And this may happens 20 times ..... "

End of POV

[[*** Palpitations:- rapid heartbeat.
*** Lunatic:- Madman or crezy. ]]

Avneet comes in.

Avneet:- well, there! It's you, & papa said, "Go; there's a merchant come for his goods." How do you do, Siddharth Nigam!

Siddharth:- how do you do honoured Avneet Kaur Nandra?

Avneet:- you must excuse my apron and negligee .... We're shelling peas for drying. Why haven't you been here for such a long time? sit down. [they seat themselves] won't you have some lunch?

(Think, she is wearing something like that but not this

(Think, she is wearing something like that but not this....)

Siddharth:- No, Thank you, I've had some already.

Avneet:- Then smoke .... Here are the matches .... The weather is splendid, but yesterday it was so wet that the workman didn't do anything all day.
so How much hay have you stacked? Just think, I felt greedy and had a whole field cut, and now I'm not at all please about it because I'm afraid my hay may rot. I ought to have waited a bit.
But what's this? why, you're in evening dress!

(Readers be like:- ab noticed Kiya?🙄)

well, I never! Are you going to a you look better tell me ball, or what?-- though I must say you look better. Tell me, why are you got up like that?

(Imagine him wearing a dress jacket and white gloves

(Imagine him wearing a dress jacket and white gloves.)

Siddharth:-[Exited] you see Miss Nandra .... the fact is, I've made up my mind to ask you to hear me out .... Of course you'll be surprised and perhaps even angry, but a ....

In mind:- it's awfully cold!

Avneet:- What's the metter?
Tell.....

Siddharth:- I shall try to be brief.
You must know Miss Nandra that I have long, since my childhood, in fact, had the privilege to knowing your family. My late aunt and her husband, from whom, as you know, I inherited my land, always had the greatest respect for your father and your late mother. The Nigams and the Nandras have always had the most friendly, and I might almost say the most affectionate, regard for each other. And, as you know, my land is a neighbour of yours. You will remember that my oxen Meadows touch your brichwoods.

Avneet:- excuse me l...

_____________________

!!END OF THE CHAPTER!!

I have very interesting plot in my mind & it's on the way!!!
So do comments fast ❤️

Hints:- Their cat dog fight are gonna start 😅😅

Sorry the mistake!😔

How's the chapter?

Do you enjoyed??

Do inline comments if you like!!

Words :- 652

Do
Vote
&
Comments

Love
Sm❤️