Return to Fairy Tail

A/N ok guys so this is my first book I feel so nervous sense I don't know what guys will think of it anyways the story starts with you reader-chan and how you escape the Army's grasps I hope you guys enjoy it.

(Y/N pov)
"Hey get back here you brat!"said an army soldier."(Y/N) you're not going anywhere" said another soldier that appered in front of you and stoped you from running any longer."Damm it i thought i lost this guy"you thought as you stoped."Get out of my way you bastard or else!"you yelled."Or else what"he asked with a chuckle.This made you extremely mad so you punched him in the face and knocked him out and said "I warned you".The rest of the soldiers got away from you as you gave the face that said that goes for the rest of you face."Yes I finally escaped,Rin you can come out now".(oops forgot to tell you about your exceed Rin she is smart and silly and she has red fur she can be a lot like Happy at times)"you sure (y/n)"she asked with concern and worriness."Yeah im sure Rin"you said with a wide but gentle smile."ok if you say so,so (y/n) are we going to go back to the others?she asked you."yeah we are"as you said that you thought of a certain pink/salmon haired boy and said"Natsu i'm coming back!,Let's Go Rin!"Aye!"yelled Rin with excitement.
"Allright you guys i hope you guys really liked it i might do another one in a little while maybe ok Natsu send us off will you?"
Natsu :"Sure thing author-san,ok so fairy tail doesn't belong to Liz-san (I decided to use that name sense mine sounds wierd if you add san in the front) all the credit goes to our creator and the only thing that belongs to Liz-san is Rin of course."
Liz:"thx Natsu hope to see you guys agian"
Rin:"Aye!"