mysterious town

A/n
Liz:"Hello my beautiful and kawaii reader-chans i hope all of you are having an amazing day,if not well i hope things get better for you real soon,if you're having a ruff day yeah no i shouldn't have said that... ._.well anyways you can talk to me on by massaging me,by the way quick question have any of you played or currently are playing Mystic Messenger?,if so who is your favorite?,mine are 707/Luciel/Sayeong(may have misspelled it) and the cinnamon rolls Yusoong and Jaehee.Anywho let's get to the story you are currently lost with Gramps and team Natsu at a town,well onward to the story!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza's POV
    After walking for so many miles we had arrived at what seems to be an abandoned village,well that's everyone thinks when we arrived here. Gramps noticed these lines that seem to be speard along the village of course this was very suspicious."be careful in this village" said Gramps as he inspected the lines. I decided it'd be best if all spilt up and investigate about this village
     "we should all spilt up and investigate about this village" i said as i looked at my fellow comrades,i awaited their response. "Right!" said Lucy as she noded,(y/n),Natsu and Gray noded in response. I set up on who they should be paired with, that of consisting in (y/n) and Natsu with of course Happy,Gray and Lucy along with Rin, I of course stayed with Master Marakov.

Happy's POV
    Erza decided that we should all spilt up, I can't help the fact that she choose our groups and not us,well i actually don't mind in being in a group with (y/n) and Natsu after all they are both really strong, I'm sure Natsu is glad that (y/n) is with us. "So what do we look out for here in this village?" i asked as i flew in front of them."I guess she should just look out for anything that seems out of the ordinary Happy" said (Y/n) as she looked around our surroundings, that seems to a simple task. We soon ended up in going into a forest.

   "Natsu I'm still hungry,when are we going to eat?" i whined as i landed on Natsu's pink hair. "Don't worry buddy I'll find food for all us after we figure out what's up with this village,but right now I can help us find a snack for the mean time" he said as he patted my head. "Natsu do you like (y/n)?" I asked in a whisper as I looked at him,he looked at me and smiled "Of course i like her she's my friend" he responded "no i mean as in more than a friend Natsu" i replied in a whisper, I then noticed that tensed up at my response "Uh..n-no not in that way Happy, I just see her as a friend,always had and always will" he said as he blushed "he's lying,it's so obvious he likes her more then a friend I'm sure he considers her as his mate" i thought to myself as i sweatdrop at his response "if you say so Natsu.."
    I then noticed that he glanced at her and blushed,but then she looked at us and before she noticed Natsu looking at her he looked away. I flew to (Y/n) and landed on her head "Hey what's up Happy?" she asked as she saw me land on head "Hey (y/n) do you have feelings for Natsu?" i asked as i looked down at her "What made you ask this question at a time like this??!" she said with a shocked face and blushed "You liiiiiiiike him don't you?" i smirked and teased her,i like teasing many people with their love life it's fun as well as funny. "S-shut up you stupid cat i-i don't have feelings for him" she said as she blushed "pft she totally does have feelings for him" I then felt a pair of hands grab me and lift me up,to which was (y/n) before i knew it was thrown into the air "Ahhh (y/n) I'm sorry!!" i yelled as i was in the air "then stop saying that stupid liking each other fiasco you dumb cat!!" she yelled at me from afar.

~~~ now with Lucy and Gray this is brought to you by le smol Happy eating fish~~~

Gray's POV
    I was paired up Lucy and Rin,(y/n's) cat, i don't like the fact that flamebrain ended up getting paired up with (y/n), i don't think he's good enough to protect her I'm better then that flame for brains. "Uh...Gray are you ok?" asked Lucy as she looked at me with a concerned look "Oh yeah I'm ok don't worry about me Lucy" i said as i waved my hand as signal for her not to worry "Yeah that doesn't seem to me like you're ok Gray" said Rin as she flew in front of me
     "Are you mad that (y/n) is with Natsu and not paired up with you?" she asked as she smirked at me. "w-what no that's not it!" i stuttered and blushed at her comment. "Gray it's so obvious that you're jealous of Natsu" said Lucy as she sweardrop at my response "...ok fine I am jealous of that idiot being with (y/n), he won't protect her I mean he seriously goes and looks for trouble and he's completely reckless!" I responded in anger "...she's like that too Gray" both Lucy and Rin said in unison, yeah she may be reckless but at least she's not as reckless as Natsu she actually tries not be reckless. "Yeah I know that but she's more cautious about her surroundings and Natsu isn't" I explained to them.
    I just hope that she's ok right now and keeping an eye on both Happy and Natsu, can't have gramps having to pay another fee from the magic council. "Well that is true, we should keep moving on ahead and look for anything suspicious in this place" said Rin as she flew ahead of us and looked around. Rin guided us to a forest near by, i want to see (y/n) already. All of sudden we see three people run towards our direction. "Hey isn't that (y/n), Natsu and Happy?" asked Lucy "Wait they're not stopping,ruuun they're going to crash into us!!" she added as she tried to run away as did Rin and I but we were too late, they crash into us.

Lucy's POV
   As we all tried to runaway from Natsu,(y/n) and Happy we ended up crashing into each other. "...Ow my head" i said as i rubbed my head "Sorry about that Luce, we didn't mean to do that" said (Y/n) as she got up and helped me up then she turned and faced Natsu and Happy who happened to mushrooms on their heads...wait they have mushrooms on their heads!!?? "Why do you two have mushrooms on your heads??!" i yelled at them as i pointed at their heads "...what are you talking about?" they asked then they looked at each other "You have a mushroom on your head!!" they yelled in unison, Happy was upset about it but Natsu just bursted out laughing at the situation.
   "They must've gotten them when they ate those mushrooms in the forest as a snack...I told you both not to eat those, but you both didn't listen and this is what you get" said (y/n) as she sighed and took off the mushrooms from their heads. I turned around and see Gray and Rin eating some mushrooms, didn't they listen to our conversations!!? "Gray Rin!!,you morons didn't you just listen to our conversation??!" I yelled at them as I saw the mushrooms grow on their heads.
     "Hahaha ice breathe now you have a mushroom on your head" laughed Natsu as he pointed at Gray's head, I took off Rin's mushroom from her head. "Shut up flame brain!!" yelled Gray as he glared at Natsu and before you know they started to fight and throw insults at each other, and of course (y/n) stopped the fight. "We have to go back to Erza and Gramps I think i know what's up with this village" she said she walked back to the direction of the village, we followed her and meet up with Gramps and Erza.
Erza's POV
    Gramps and I decided to investigate this village and those strange lines, Natsu and the others came back and it seems like (y/n) has something to tell us. We went inside a house to see if there might be anyone inside as well ask for some food for the way back to our guild, Gramps ordered all of us to look around the house and look for any clues about this place, this is so strange there's even some fresh made food as if someone was here before.
     "Gramps this isn't right there isn't any scent of people here that i can smell" said Natsu as he sniffed the air "could it be that something happened to this town?" i whispered to myself,then I just realized at that moment,just as i was about to announce what was the problem a sudden rumble had occurred. "Gramps we have to get out of this house now as well of this village!!" yelled (y/n) as she got Lucy and Natsu and ran outside, she figured it out too. We all ran outside and as if on time the monster showed up as we stood out of the village "If we stayed in that house we would've been gonners" said (y/n) as she looked at the monsters in front of us "Alright I'm all fired up let's beat the crap out of these monsters we can eat them after we beat them up!!" said Natsu as he engulfed his fists with flames, we all smirked at the idea of eating the monsters, everyone had their own monster to fight, we got into our fighting stances and attacked each of our monsters. I requiped into one of my armors and sliced the monster,but just as i finished slicing it the monster regenerated.
~~~~~
(A/n)
Liz:"hey there my kawaii reader-chan's it's been so long and I'm so sorry for not updating for so long i just had so much stuff to deal with and i had a huge witers block lol,well i hope you all loved this chappie,maybe I'll update real soon i hope so and if you want you may follow,comment and of course vote,but that's all up to you my kawaii reader-chan's. I hope all of you have a good day or night and if you would like to talk to me you may i don't bite anywho bye my kawaii reader-chan's" *waves and smiles*