Dear Kaby

(A/N)
Liz:"What's up reader~chans Liz here ok I want to thank all of my kawaii reader~chans for the 708(I know there's more than that) reads I honestly didn't think i would get a lot of reads at this piont thank you for supporting me from the begging.Ok,in this chapter you go on your first offical mission with team Natsu and i know i named the chapter just like the episode.You should know what happened on this episode if not then look at the episode on Cruncyroll or whatever."

Natsu:"Liz~san i missed you!* hugs me with small tears on his eyes*

Liz:"Haha Natsu you idiot i was only gone for a few weeks it's not like I was gone for so any years"*push him away gently after i hug him*

Natsu:"Well to me it seemed like a really long time and besides i was worried about you Liz~san"*pouts with a tint of blush on his face*

Liz:"W~Wait you were w~worried about me?!"*blushing*

Lucy:"Yup he sure was worried about you he kept on crying and asking when you were coming back right guys"*small sincre smile and a sweat drop on her face*

Happy&Rin:"Aye!"*flying in the air*

Liz:"Hehe well reader~chan hope you like this chapter see you agian at the end of this chapter!"*waving and smiling*

~~(Y/N POV)~~
As i woke up i turned around to avoid the sunlight that was hitting my eyes and tried to go back to sleep,but as i turned around i saw Natsu in front of me his face was close to mine i freaked out and tried to move away.As i tried to move away he pushed me closer to him i started to feel all flustered and ended up getting mad that he is in my bed.

Before I yelled at him to wake up i saw his face."He actually looks cute while he's sleeping"I mumbled to myself."Wait did i just say he looks cute while he's asleep!"I yelled inside my head.I shook my head to get rid of the thought."NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED YOU PERVERT!"i yelled as took off the blanket from him.

"OWW my ears don't yell (Y/N) and talk about a good moring call jeez"said Natsu while rubbing his ear."What's with all the noise."asked Rin with a sleepy tone."Well Natsu and Happy fell asleep on my bed during the night without asking my permission."I said with an angered look while looking at Natsu."Can you guys keep it down"said Happy with a sleepy tone.

"Besides (Y/N) what's wrong with sleeping with you i mean we did it when we were little kids."said Natsu while rubbing his right eye."I know we did,but that was back then now we are both grown up you dimwitted idiot,at our age it's wrong to sleep with one another b~bacause people will get the wrong idea"I said while blushing and explaining to Natsu.

"I don't get it how is it wrong to sleep with you,and why is your face all red"asked Natsu with a confused and curious tone."No reason why do you care?,anyways just ask Mira about it when we get to the guild she'll explain it to you"I said while hiding my blush with my scarf which is Natsu's."Oh yeah Natsu I haven't returned your scarf"I said as i took off his scarf from my neck.

"Oh yeah sorry here"said Natsu as he gave me back my scarf.I put on my neck hmm it smells just like him now.I looked at Natsu and saw that he was smelling his scarf."What's wrong Natsu?"I asked him with a curious look."Nothing it's just that my scarf smells like you"said Natsu while smelling his scarf.

"What is there something wrong with my smell?,do I smell bad to you?"I said with an angered look."No actually you smell nice(Y/N) I like your scent"said Natsu with his signature smile.I knew I was blushing because I noticed that both Rin and Happy were looking at me with teasing faces and showing an evil smile at me.

"Let's just go to the guild ok?"I said with a sigh as I got up and changed my pj's and got into my(Favorite clothes)in the bathroom.As I got out of the bathroom I went back to the my room to put away my pj's.