Bring Macao Conbolt back to Fairy Tail(Part2)

A/N
"Liz here,ok reader~chan this is where the real action stars,keep in mind reader~chan i might suck at making the fighting scenes.Anyways you will go with Natsu,Happy,Rin,and Lucy to go to the mountain where Macao is at,and yes i will put lovey~dovey scenes for reader~chan and Natsu after all i did say it is a reader x Natsu story.Ok reader~chan hope you like it XD!,oh yeah I'm really sorry i haven't posted/edit in a while reader~chan anywho you will expect more updates sense im in summer vacation now yippe!,If it's ok with you reader~chan i added another magic that you can use besides dragon slayer magic.

(Lucy's POV)
~~~~Flashback~~~~
As i saw both Natsu and (Y/N) leave Fairy Tail with their cats and i yelled at them where they were going."We 're going to bring back Macao,Romeo,ok!they yelled back.I asked"Mirajane why are they so worked up about Romeo's father not coming back yet."."Oh,the reason why they are like that when ever they hear a child waiting for their father and they haven't come back,Natsu and(Y/N) haven't found their father sense they where children and they are still looking for their father,oh yeah and their father is a dragon,so they never have given up on finding their father and they promised each other that they will find them together"said Mira with a sincere smile.

"So that's why they're so worked up about it,i think it's cute how they promised each other that they would find their fathers together with each other's help,i thought Natsu was a total jerk and(Y/N) was the type that never cared about anything turns out i was wrong they are both so kind hearted"i said with a sincere smile while walking towards the doors."Yeah they sure are,i actually ship them two,they're so cute when they're fighting and when they're together,heck even my little sister shiped them"said Mira with a fangirling face and a wide smile."Well i gotta go catch up to them,bye Mira"i yelled as i ran to where they where.

As soon as i got there i heard (Y/N) yell"Natsu you Moron we're supposed to wait for Lucy!"she said with an angered face while grabbing Natsu's scarf and collar."Let's go(Y/N),Lucy can wait here!"said Natsu with a tick mark while looking at(Y/N)."Honestly you're an idoit you Flame brain!"said(Y/N) while looking the other way with an angered look and a sweat drop on her face."What'd ya say you Flame brain #2!"said Natsu while buttheading her."Don't call me that you fry pry!"said(Y/N)with an tick mark while butting Natsu's head with her's.

Mira was right they do look cute when they're bickering with each other it almost looks like a couple's quarrel."My my is this a ~couple's quarrel~?"i asked with a devilish grin."Butt out Luigi!"they yelled in unison with an angered look on their faces while looking at my direction.They're so scary when they're mad i thought while shaking.They suddenly stopped and thought about something as i looked at them they both suddenly blush and said"It's not a couple's quarrel!"they yelled while avoiding each other's gaze and blushing."Yeah sure it wasn't"i said with a sarcastic yet devilish smile.Aww they're so cute when they're blushing."*clears throat* Anyways let's go find Macao"said(Y/N)with a fadding blush and a serious look."Aye let's go!"both Rin and Happy yelled in unison.
~~~End of flashback~~~~
We were in a carriage arriving at the mountain that Macao was on.Natsu was motion sick he kept on pleading (Y/N) to use toria on him but she kept on refusing,i guess she's mad at Natsu for calling her Flame brain #2.This kept on going until (Y/N) finally gave up and cast the spell on him."Thanks (Y/N),I owe you one"said Natsu with a chuckle."Hmph damm right you do!"said (Y/N) with a half smile that still showed anger.

"Hey look we're here"said Happy while looking out the window."Finally let's get out of here!"i said with relief."Yeah,yeah let's go"said Rin as she got out of the carriage with (Y/N) and Natsu by her side a long with Happy."So where is Macao at?",i asked with a curious voice."It's up that mountain"(sorry forgot the name of the mountain)both Natsu&(Y/N) said while pointing at the mountain."What you mean we have to walk all the way to the top of that mountain!"i yelled with a gloomy look.
~~~At the mountain~~~
(Natsu's POV)
"Ugh,it's so cold up here"said Lucy while rubbing her arms."Stop wining"i said with an annoyed look."S~Shut up and how come you and (Y/N) aren't cold!"said Lucy with an angered and confused look."Oh,it's cuz Natsu and i are both using fire dragon slayer magic and if i used ice dragon slayer magic it won't affect me either,so the cold doesn't bother us"explained (Y/N) to Lucy."~Awww you guys are so lucky~"whined Lucy."Geez you're so annoying,stop whining!"i yelled with an annoyed look.