Saving a new Fairy Tail member named Lucy Heartfilia

A/N
Hey Liz here well this is the part where you get to save Lucy with Natsu,Happy,and of course your buddy Rin well reader~chan good luck in saving Lucy and as always i hope you like it
(Lucy's POV)
As they both told me their names they where just staring at each for quite some time and i heard (Y/N) say"N-Natsu is that you?"and Natsu also said "(Y-Y/N) is that you?",and they where still staring at each other."Well i guess you guys already know each other."i said with a kind smile.Suddenly Natsu hugged (Y/N) as he hugged her i saw that her cheeks became a shade of pink and i think that they're probably a couple she looks so cute as she blushed.
"*clears throat*umm i hate to break your guys reunion."i said with a sweat drop and a weak smile.Then they broke the hug and i saw that not only did (Y/N) blushed,but so did Natsu "Oh could it be that Natsu has feelings for her"i thought with a devilish smile."uhh Lucy are you ok?"said (Y/N)."Huh,oh yeah it's just that i wanted to ask you guys a question,uh are you two a couple?"i said while blushing.
"W~What n~no we're just friends that's all!"they said in unison while blushing.Haha they look so cute when they blush."Oh yeah i always wanted to join Fairy Tail I'm a celestial wizard/mage"i said with a wide smile."Cool you're a wizard"said Rin."Well i gotta go im trying to go to Fairy Tail,I'll leave the money here ~bye and thanks"i said as i left.
(Y/N POV)
As Natsu looked at me Lucy said"Well it looks like you guys alrady know each other."Suddenly i felt strong arms hugging me it was Natsu i felt my cheeks hot.I heard Lucy clear her throat and we broke our hug i asked Lucy was ok because she. Was doing a devilish smile that creeped me out thenshe said"uhh i really hate breaking your guy's reunion,i just wanted to ask you guys a question uhh are you guys a couple?"."W~What n~no we're just friends

Natsu and i said in unison i still felt my cheeks hot,i looked at the corner of my eye i saw Natsu is he blushing "haha he looks so cute...wait did i just think my best friend is cute!"i thought." Oh yeah im trying to go to Fairy Tail im a celestial wizard/mage".said Lucy."Cool you're a wizard".said Rin."Well i gotta go im trying to go to Fairy Tail,I'll leave the money here ~bye and thanks!"said Lucy as she left from the restaurant.
"Well Natsu you sure grew up a lot huh?"i said with a smirk."(Y/N) i see you still have my scarf huh?"Natsu said with his signature closed eye smile."Yeah,so did you do you want your scarf back?"i asked and said."Not right now can you still take care of it for me i gonna try to look for, Igneel aren't you going to look for your dragon Argon (Y/N)?asked Natsu as we walked out of the restaurant."Yeah i am I'll take care of your scarf for a while longer ok,oh and Natsu can we meet up at the train station once you finish looking for your dad?i said" yeah sure thing (Y/N) I'll meet you there".said Natsu with a kind voice.
As we parted ways i walked with Rin to look for my father Argon,i then saw....Lucy at a bench talking to the guy that forced her to fall for her good thing she knows about it now once you know about it,it no longer works on you.Somehow it worked on her again and she accepted the a@$!hole's request to go on his cruise ship sense he promised her to take her to Fairy Tail i smelled him and he didn't have a trace of Natsu's sent or from everyone in Fairy Tail i decided to go ask Natsu if that guy was from Fairy Tail."(Y/N) do you really think that this guy is from Fairy Tail?"asked Rin."I honestly don't know Rin,but let's go find Natsu and Happy to see if he is"i said to Rin."Aye Sir!"

~~~~~~Few minutes later after searching for Natsu ~~~~~~~~~
"Yo Natsu have you seen this guy in Fairy Tail?i asked him with a serious face."No i haven't i was about to ask you to come with me and bet this intruders ass"Natsu said with an anger look."(Y/N) are you ok?"asked Rin with a worried look."Tch that bastard saying the name of Fairy Tail when he not part of it,let's go kick his ass Natsu"i said with the same look as Natsu.
(Natsu's POV)
(I'm skiping the part where he hugged her let's just say he thought you looked cute when you blushed)
~~Flashback~~
As i went to go look for Igneel i thinking about (Y/N) and how much she has changed especially her body(Natsu you're secretly a pevert lol)"Natsu are you thinking about (Y/N),~ you liiiike her~said Happy with a devilish smile.
"N~No i don't like her Happy besides she's my best friend isn't wrong for best friends to like each other and become boyfriend and girlfriend?"i said to happy with a tint of blush on my cheeks."Not if it's true love Natsu"said Happy."OMG the salamander is having a party on his cruise ship you know he's from Fairy Tail"said a girl with a group of girls.

(Y/N) and i jumped over a small fence that was placed over a cliff Rin and Happy flew us over the ship (Y/N) and i decided told them to drop us like a bomb.We landed on the ship bad idea for me,but (Y/N) didn't get motion sickness like i did."Y/N,Natsu!"we turned around and it was Lucy she told us that this guy was going to kidnap her and these other women in the ship.
(F/P POV)
You and natsu got really mad at hearing what that man was doing."Happy,Rin get Lucy out of here ok!"you yelled/told them."Aye sir!"both Rin and Happy said."We'll take care of this bastard."said Natsu with an angered look."Thanks you guys" said Lucy to the two exceeds."Can you help me look for my keys in the ocean he threw them out of the ship.""Sure Lucy"said Rin with a kind smile."Lucy you're heavy"said Happy with a sweat coming from his face."Shut up cat,i'm not heavy right Rin?"Lucy asked Rin with a sad but hopeful look"uhh you're heavy Lucy sorry to disappoint you,oh no our wings"said Rin."Can't you summon them again!"said Lucy with a worried look."No it's temporary!"said Happy while yelling."You stupid cats why didn't you two say so ahhh"said Lucy while falling in the ocean."Oh i found my keys!"said Lucy
~~~Meanwhile inside the ship~~~
You and Natsu where combating with the enemy's "Natsu behind you"you said as you side kicked and puched the guys behind him."You idiot you should be more careful around yourself!"you said with an vaine popping out of your forehead."Don't tell me what to do you're the one that should be more careful" he said while puching and over head kick two guys in front of him."No i don't,Natsu the ship it's breaking oh crap!"you said as the ship was breaking then a huge wave came and stranded the ship to shore and it made a huge mess.
~~~Back to the others~~~
"I said the ship not us Aquarius" said Lucy with a terrified face."Lucy! are you ok?"both Rin and Happy asked Lucky with a worried look "Thanks Rin,Happy"said Lucy.She saw Natsu and (Y/N) come out of the huge wreckage of the remaining parts of the ship then it was the man who tried to kidnap Lucy.She saw Natsu and (Y/N) get attacked with a fire that was dark apparently the man is a dark mage."Natsu,(Y/N)!"yelled Lucy with a worried look. Then both you and Natsu ate the mans fire.
~~~To you and Natsu's fighting scene~~~
"Y~you two ate my fire what are you guys and who are you it's impossible to escape from my powerful attack!"yelled the man in a terrified voice."Tch that tasred aweful but i thanks too you both of us got our energy back"said Natsu with a serious look."I'm all fired up!"you yell in unison.
I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm Natsu Dragneel,and we never heard of you or seen you in Fairy Tail,now you're gonna pay!"you yell in unison."FIRE DRAGON ROAR!"yelled Natsu."IRON DRAGON ROAR!"you yelled along with Natsu.
~~~After the fight with the intruder~~~
"W~what their not burned by that fire!"yelled Lucy with a surprised look."Yeah Natsu can't get damaged by fire because he is a fire dragon slayer,so in other words he is the salamander"explained Happy."(Y/N) can't get damaged either because she is an all elemental dragon slayer,everyone calls her the dragon slayer goddess"explained Rin.
Lucy landed next to Natsu and (Y/N )."So yoy guys are the salamander and the dragon slayer goddess why didn't you guys tell me!"said Lucy in an amazed voice.You and Natsu saw the Army coming you guys made a huge mess in Magnolia well mostly you and Natsu of course you too do tend to get carried away some times."Oh crap the army"both you Natsu yelled in unison with a worried look,you grabed Lucy's wrists in one of your guy's hands.Happy and Rin where following you guys from above."Where are you taking me!"yelled Lucy from behind you two."Didn't you say you wanted to join Fairy Tail?"both you and Natsu said with your guy's signature closed eye smile and facing her."yeah!"she said with the same smile and started running with you and Natsu so you two let go of her wrists and run.
(A/N)
Liz:Sorry for taking so long i made this chapter as long as i could hope you guys liked it take it away my cute Natsu (i say while pinching his cheek)

Natsu:*blushes*R~Right ok as always Liz ~san doesn't own us only our original author does.
Lucy:Aww Natsu are you blushing?
Natsu:N~No
Y/N:haha don't lie Natsu you are blushing!
Natsu:Shut up!*Blushes even harder*
Liz:Stop it leave poor Natsu alone you two.(i say while i kiss his cheek)
Natsu:*blushing* *looks away*.....
Lucy, Rin&Happy:~bye reader~chan we hope you liked it