Lullaby

Liz:"Liz here ok so here's where you go on a mission with Erza~chan along with Natsu,Lucy,Gray,Happy and Rin to go defeat Lullaby,I hope you like it and I now announce I'm no longer 15 I'm now officially 16 yrs old my birthday is today haha yippe I'm so happy!!"

Natsu:"Liz~san Happy birthday!!"*runs and tackles me*

Liz:*I fall on the floor as he tackled me in a hug and blush*"Na~Natsu c~can you get off me please?"*sttuters and struggles to get him off*

Natsu:*stops hugging me and looks at me*"Oh yeah sorry,here let me help you up"*picks me up*

Erza:"Happy birthday Liz~san"*smiles and hugs me and gives me a piece of cake*

Liz:"Ohhh Cake thanks Erza~chan"*smiles and hugs Erza and eats the piece of cake*

Erza:*goes and whispers in Natsu's ear*"Aren't you going to give her that present you know the Kiss?"

Natsu:*blushes*"No not yet"*whispers back*

Liz:"Ohh Erza do you have a present for me!?!"*asked with excitement*

Erza:"Yeah and guess what it is"*she smirks*

Natsu:*gulps*

Liz:"Um..are you going to fight me now,cuz if we are then I'm all fired up!!"*smiles*

Natsu:*thinks*"She said my line so cute!!*blushes and smiles*

Erza:"Nope you want your present then come closer to me"*nods and signals me to get close*

Liz:"Aww ok"*I get to her*

Erza:*smirks and pushes me closer to Natsu*

Natsu and me:"E~Erza wh~what are you doing?!"*both blushing as she brings us closer*

Erza:"Now kiss"*pushes me and Natsu and we end up kissing*

Natsu and me:*blush as we kissed each other on the lips*

Liz:*I pull apart and gasp for air and lookat Erza*"W~why you do that E~Erza~chan?!?!"

Erza:"Your bithday present obviously and that was Natsu's present for you anyways he wasn't going to do it so easily anyways so I made you two kiss and I have another present for you"

Liz:*I look at Natsu who's blushing and think*"He looks cute when he blushes,wait does he have a crush on me?!?!"*I ask Natsu*"Wh~where you really going to give me that as a present N~Natsu?"

Natsu:"Y~yeah...you didn't like it did you?*frowns as he looks down*

Liz:"N~no I d~did like it"*I say shyly as I blush and look at the ground*

Erza:*thinks*"They look so cute when they blush"

Natsu:"Then you don't mind in me giving you my ptesent for you?"*lifts my chin up as he looks at me*

Liz:"I would love to recive my present"*smile and lean closer to him*

Natsu:*gets closer and is about to kiss me until we get interrupted by none other than Lucy,Gray,Happy and Rin*

Lucy,Gray,Happy and Rin:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ!!"*they yell as Natsu and I separate from eachother*

Erza:*glares at them*"You guys just ruined their moment"

Lucy,Gray,Happy and Rin:*tremble in fear*"S~Sorry"

Liz:"Erza~chan it's ok"*I calm her down*