Dear Kaby pt.2

(A/N)
Liz:What's up my kawaii reader~chans this is part 2 of Dear Kaby yippe!XD,sense I didn't get any requests in changing the title I just decided to name it pt 2 so oh well.In this part reader~chan you get to go to Evlure Mansion(luckies lol jk),you and Natsu are the only ones pumped up about the mission obviously and of course Lucy~chan isn't,well I hope you really enjoy this chapter"

(Lucy's POV)
As Natsu,(Y/n),Happy,Rin and I left for the mission and meet up with the man who requested this mission,Natsu and (y/n) where really excited about the mission I on the other hand didn't."Hey Lucy are you ok?"asked Happy."No does it look like I'm ok!?"I yelled with an angered&worried face."Why are you unhappy about this mission Luce?"asked (Y/n) as she looked at my direction with her head titlted like a courious and confused puppy.

"*sigh*Because I'm the one who has to dress up like a maid for a rich guy who's probably a perv (Y/n)!"I yelled at her as I looked at her with an angered and worried look.I saw (Y/n) look down with a sad look."I'm sorry Luce I should've asked you if you were ok with it"She said to me as she sulked in the corner of the train."Wait you're sulking about it!"I yelled with a shocked face."Look (Y/n) it's not you're fault don't worry about it I mean we need the money right?"said Natsu as he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from feeling guilt towards herself.

"They really do look like a couple,I hope they actually end up together even though they deny it,they still look like they're ment to be together.I'm so shipping them to be together!*squeals internally*"I know I'll ask Mira to help me to get them together"I thought to myslef."Hey Lucy what are you thinking about?"asked Rin as she looked at me and waved her paw in front of my face.

"Oh it's nothing Rin just forget about it"I said to Rin as I waved my hand to forget it."Ok if you say so Lucy"said Rin as flew to (Y/n) to go comfort her."Arigato Rin,Natsu I feel so much better now"said (Y/n) with a warm smile."Wait is Natsu blushing?!"I thought to myself as I saw (Y/n) show a warm smile at both Natsu and Rin.

"Hey (Y/n) can I tell you something?"I asked (Y/n) as I waved my hand to tell her to come over."Sure thing Luce"she said with a smile as she came over."So what do you want to tell me?"She asked with cute and confused look.

"~(Y/n) I think Natsu has a crush on you~"I coed to (Y/n) as I nuged,smiled and whispered at her."W~what no way I don't think so besides I'm his best friend Luce?!"yelled/whispered (Y/n) as she blushed and looked at me then at Natsu.

"~ohhhh (Y/n) are you checking out Natsu,do you have a crush on him,you liiiike him don't you~"I coed as I saw her look at Natsu and whispered at her."N~no I'm not and stop sounding like Happy and Rin!!"she yelled at me with a tint of blush on her face.

"~Aww (Y/n) you look so cute when you blush~"I squealed and pinched her cheek."N~no I~I don't!"she stuttered and slapped my hand away from her cheek."~Oww (Y/n)-chan that really hurt you know I was just messing with you~"I pouted and whined as I rubbed my hand that she just slapped."*sigh*I'm sorry and I know you were it's just I'm not used to being teased at Luce"said (Y/n) as she gave me an apologetic look."It's ok (Y/n) I shouldn't have done that"I apologized."Hey you guys were here let's go!!"Yelled Happy and Rin with an excited tone."Finally let's get off this train!!"Yelled Natsu as he dragged (Y/n) outside the train."Oi,Natsu let me go you pyro!!"yelled(Y/n) as Natsu dragged her outside.

~Natsu's POV~
We were in train (Y/n) was talking with Happy and Rin,Lucy looked pretty worried for some reason."Hey Lucy are you ok?"asked Happy."No does it look like I'm ok!?"yelled Lucy with an angered&worried face."Why are you unhappy about this mission Luce?"asked (Y/n) as she looked at my direction with her head titlted like a courious and confused puppy.
"She looks so cute doing that wait what did I just think (Y/n) looks cute this is not right!!"I yelled mentally to myself.