Our Own

* Phil's POV *

Dan played Christmas music while I got the coffee ready. "Ready?" I ask him. He started playing louder; "Dan... Dan! Ready for the live show?"

He stopped playing and turned around reluctantly, "no."

I put my arm on his back an lead him to my laptop, "look, I know it's your first one, but there's nothing to be shy about, it's just one hour of answering questions and drawing."

I take out my phone to update all social media networks of my impeding show, I look at him: "ready?"

"No."

"Dan..."

"Fine."

I update everything then log on to YouNow. "They've never met me before."

"It'll be fine, they'll love you." Dan leans into me and pecks me on the cheek. I blush then get overrun with comments from all my viewers.

"The camera was on!! Phhiilllll...Phil stop laughing!" He hits me, hides his face, and starts tapping on my laptop.

I shoved him playfully the started answering their questions.

~ ~ ~

I woke up to Dan lightly snoring on my shoulder, "cutie," I mutter and ruffle his hair, while reaching over to the remote, turning off the tv.

With the taste of your lips I'm- "h-hello?" I really need to change my ringtone...

"Yes, yes mom. Yes. Okay. Yes, I'll be there. Yes. Next week. No, I don't know. Yes. Yes mum, I'll tell y- yes mom. Okay, love you too, bye mum."

"W-who was that?" I turn to see Dan rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

I sit down next to him, "I love your morning voice," I kiss him lightly. "That was my mother telling me she bought me tickets to go home for Christmas."

"Oh... When are you leaving?"

"Five days, are you going home for Christmas?" As soon as I said that I knew it was a mistake, Dan immediately put his head down and started tapping his fingers on the couch. I had never heard Dan talk about his family, so I should've known better. I took his hand, "I won't be gone long, just a couple days." He nodded.

"Hey, how about we celebrate our own Christmas first?" He looked up. I smiled, "let's start shopping."