misunderstanding

Next day
Tae's pov

Today is the day of exam I hope all students do well in their exams and especially Jungkook. I taught him well except for the yesterday's incident we were getting well.

I have to admit that he looks cute and hot at the same time but I'm his teacher nothing can happen between us.

I have to talk with chim to ease out

You:
Hey chim

Chim🐣:
Hello tae aren't you here at school?

You:
Yes I'm here

Chim🐣:
Oh ok tae what's the matter?

You:
Chim that Jeon kid. I don't know how to face him even though I said that I have a boyfriend. I don't think he's gonna back away. He openly challenged me yesterday that I am gonna come to him.

Chim🐣:
Tae. Just keep it aside we'll deal with it once the exam get's over.

You:
I hope that it's for the best bye chim

Chim🐣:
Bye tae love you

You:
Love you too ❤️

I kept my phone aside. I heard someone's entering the class and I looked at the entrance and I saw him I don't know how to behave after yesterday's encounter.

But I decided to greet him anyways. Goodmorning Jeon I said.

But I got no response. I just sighed.

Have you got prepared for the test Jeon?

I saw him taking the notes. Again no response.

Jeon? I called him

I'm trying to concentrate here he said

I just nodded and went away.

What's with him yesterday he was dominating me and today he's just ignoring me. Bipolar

And it's already time for taking the tests. I announced everybody to get settled  and said all the best to the students.
I issued every body the answer sheets and questions.

And everyone started to write the exams. I just watched the students writing the answers and I hoped that everyone will get good marks.

After 5 minutes of issuing answer sheets I saw Jeon coming to me with the answer sheets. I was shook how did he manage to finish it in five minutes?

He handed over the sheets to me and took his bags and started to walk outside the class room.

Yah! Jeon I shouted

Yes? Mr kim

Why did you leave it blank? I asked

You know what to do didn't my father tell you? He asked

Tell what?

I have no time to talk to you he said and walked away.