accepted

Tae's pov
"Tae can I take you to somewhere?." I heard kookie

"Where to" I asked

"Are you coming or not ?" He asked

"Yeah, whatever" Isaid making him  smile..
He took my hands in his and started walking when previous incidents rewinded in my mind
I feel so bad for rejecting bogumie hyung but there was nothing I could do about it relationship can't workout if there's not an mutual feelings and also realised that there is an absolute need of mutual feelings now I feel pathetic for pressuring kook to ask me out. I thought to go on with the flow we will be together if we were meant to be or we'll be not it's simple as that. Well but it needs loads of my tears to forget him and that's it I'll be back in my track I chuckled thinking that.

" Tae why are chuckling, what's so funny?" He asked
"Uh!what?" I asked
"You zoned off" he said in duh tone
I looked here and there out of embarrassment and then I noticed the whether it looks like the sky is  really dark."kook,it looks like it's really dark" I said looking at the sky.
"Hmm...yeah." He said unbothered." Let's walk fast it's getting late!" I said in excitement that I am going  with kook. we both started to walk fast with ofcourse kook guiding because he was the one who wants to take me somewhere he took me into the creepy way"why are we here it looks creepy kook." I asked stopped walking. " Do you trust me baby." Ugh this baby word rolling out of kookie's tongue so smoothly and I don't know why the hell it makes me blush all the fucking time. "Y--yes" I stuttered not knowing what to answer other than that." Look tae if you're not feeling comfortable we can go back" he said.
"No,no I trust you but it's just it looks creepy that's it." I said. "It's gonna change soon" he said smiling I didn't talk further.

 "It's gonna change soon" he said smiling I didn't talk further

I looked at the sight infront of me and I was left speechless."kook this is awesome how did you even find this place. It's the best view I've ever seen" I said with joy"well I'm too looking at my best view now" I blushed and turned to look at kookie who was already looking at me. He slowly walked towards me looking at my lips and touched my cheeks lowering his lips to meet mine I was expecting a kiss but it never came so I opened my eyes and saw kook grinning at me "what's so funny"? I asked "you were the one who said to kiss only after asking you out" he said backing away, I felt disappointed that I didn't get the kiss but didn't show it out "yeah,you still remember that" I asked annoyingly "yup I remember" kook said by popping the p sound in yup.  "So obideint aren't you?" I asked with fake amusement and rolled my eyes and turned to see kookie on his knees.
"Don't say that you're proposing me" I squeaked. "No,but I'm asking you out" kook said "no kook don't do it because I pressured you earlie.... I was cut off by kook"will you let me complete?." He asked I just nodded with tears in my eyes. "Tae,you were the one who intrigued me and trusted me without negotiating with my father for my grades and asked me what I really want instead of pressuring me study and gave yourself to me and showed me care and also love which was all new to me so I thought of making you proud before asking you out so I waited till I got selected by hyungs into the institution. I hope I somewhat made you proud so the beautiful teacher and loveliest and caring person in my life. Will  you give me the pleasure to continue in your life,will you be my boyfriend?" Kook asked with sincerity filled in his voice that I didn't dare to say no so obviously"yes kook I'll be your boyfriend" I said smiling and then he slided the ring in my left finger and gave me one to put his finger too"don't ever remove it" he said in his deep voice which never failed to intimidate me."never" I smiled looked at him.

"Do you like the ring?" Kook asked with hesitation "no" I said and looked at kook's reaction looked like lost bunny which I had the urge to squeeze his cheeks

"Do you like the ring?" Kook asked with hesitation "no" I said and looked at kook's reaction looked like lost bunny which I had the urge to squeeze his cheeks."I loved it" I said looked his face lit up in an instant and grabbed me by waist and twirled me around grinning ear to ear. "Can I kiss you now"?. He asked proudly. I showed my ring finger proudly "yes, boyfriend I'm all yours" I said giggling and instantly felt a pair of lips on mine which was so heated with out asking for permission he groped my ass in which I let out moan and felt him smiling against my lips and entered his tongue on mine and tasted every nook and corner of my mouth that I didn't even know it exists but again no one can stop this muscle bunny now and I tried to keep up with his speed and finally I was left out oxygen and I tapped his chest as I always do and he withdrew from my mouth we both panting hard. "I'm so gonna take your virginity off of you" he said which didn't register my mind because of previous makeout session and then everything came to my mind when I felt my shirt was again ripped off by this muscle bunny 🐰🐰

 "I'm so gonna take your virginity off of you" he said which didn't register my mind because of previous makeout session and then everything came to my mind when I felt my shirt was again ripped off by this muscle bunny 🐰🐰

A/n:
Whew.... That was hot

Love you all keep supporting me

See you all in next chapter.....