Virginity long gone

Tae's pov:
" I'm so gonna take off your virginity " said kook
A lot of inner thoughts streamed inside of me what's gonna happen next what's gonna happen next "it's okay if you don't want to" said kook "no no I was just lost with my own thoughts" I said to kook which he was not pleased he looked like he doesn't wanna start something without my consent I understood what I made him feel so I immediately started kissing kook by which he was taken aback "it's okay tae I don't wanna force you into anything but I don't want to wait after having a gorgeous boyfriend like you it takes a lot of self control" he said and chuckled 'wow what a man I got' I thought to myself "kook I want this" I said and looked down. I am virgin all these days I really thought about losing my virginity many times but I was scared what if they leave when I trusted them fully that's the only thing that kept me away from losing my virginity but today is different the man before me is different 'he will not cheat you, he will not cheat you.' A strange voice keeps on telling me and this time I want to give in to my inner voice. "Keep me all night long." I said and faced Jungkook my student cum lover. " will you dance with me bae?." Jungkook asked me to which I was looking at him with a smile "I never thought I'd be joining dance in my life, you made it, you cared of what I wanted and you made me feel so special which I never did, thank you so much tae will you honor me by sharing this dance." I saw sincerity in Jungkook's eyes I can see how much he loved to dance by his moves oh by the way we started dancing together I was shedding happy tears while I'm dancing with him. His moves are so delicate he dances like he's so handling something precious of course he's holding me duh.
" Baby koo I want you to reach heights with what you love that's what I really want." He came towards me and started to kiss me to which I instantly melted 'is this love?' I asked to myself, my definition of love is so simple if I feel butterflies in the stomach and my eyes ache to see him and if can't sleep at night without talking to him and stalking him like some kind of high school girl and that is it. I'm in love ,can't think straight, can't sleep all night, changes in the routine can't eat right can't bath at right time thanks to love.

A/n pov:

            Tae started kissing back to the extent which he has never went he started to feel greedy he wanted to take in more oxygen into his system he wanted more of everything, he wanted Jeon Jungkook his mind wanted sex he wanted to know the greatness of sex, what does it feel like to have sex with the one you love. To show everything that you've been hiding this far, to show the most private part of yours which you've been shy of showing someone all your life. Isn't it wonderful to trust someone and show your genitals. "Koo remove my dress." That is all Jungkook wanted to hear, he started to remove it with passion first goes the shirt which has been already ripped off, bra 'bra oh my lord look at how it's hugging tae begging to get ripped as always' as Jungkook was going rip of the bra that tae was wearing "No kook it's my favorite one the red one please don't rip it off" said tae making Jungkook look at him for a second but who is he to stop the sex driven kook "Oh tae I'll buy you another one." With that Jungkook ripped off tae's bra. immediately Jungkook was met with tae's nipples which made Jungkook mind go blank. " these nipples are gonna have a great night tonight." Said jungkook with the smirk.

Hey readers long time no see
Hope you'll like it
Do vote and support