yoonmin

Thank you for voting and reading

I love you all

A/n:
"You really had sex with him chimm. I didn't know you were this fast" Taehyung said little pissed off from jimin's deed because he clearly said not to give in that easily.

"Oh trust me tae I was really trying hard not to give in,but one thing led to another" jimin was cut off by tae
"And you had sex"tae said not believing what he's hearing

Jungkook was silent all along and decided to interfere "hyung why don't you tell me your story. I want to know since you've became my hyung."

"I was 18 back then" jimin started

Flash back
Jimin's pov

"Chim it's getting late it's already 7 I have homework tomorrow " tae whined.

"Tae you can go you know. I'll go when I feel like" jimin said.

"Okay chim be safe and don't stay too late, see you at school" tae said and waved good bye to jimin who waved back.

I was sitting at the bank of river admiring it's beauty and eventually getting lost on my own thought. That's when I saw someone under the tree. There was a boy sitting there with a notepad writing something. I felt urge to talk to him as I never saw someone this beautiful and there were dried tear stains in his cheeks. Looks like he cried. It is usual for me to stay here till midnight as I hated going to home but tae didn't know as I decided to keep my homophobic parents as a secret to him.

It was already 12 am I was getting ready to leave when I saw him still sitting there leaning to the tree with closed eyes and closed notepad in his hands I decided to talk to him.

"Hi.... I am park jimin.." I said

"Go away I don't wanna talk with anybody" he said

It's okay if you don't wanna talk with me it's already 12 and it's getting cold. You'll catch cold at this rate" I said worried

"Don't pity me" he said

"I'm not. It's okay if you don't wanna talk with me atleast go home." I said and started to walk away.

"I'm min yoongi" he said and I halted from my steps and looked at him and I saw that he was looking down and I slowly advanced towards him and hesitantly held his hands.

"Where do you live?" I asked

"Near from this palce" he said still looking down

"Do you want me to walk with you?" I asked gently still holding his hands.

"Don't get involved with me park if you'll too leave me" he said looking at my eyes tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Do you want me to be your friend" I asked wiping tears with my thumb.

"If you wish to but don't leave me like everyone else does" he said lots of hope in his eyes.

"Okay, I'll not leave you. Will you give me a chance to know you better?" I asked smiling.

" Tomorrow,meet me here" said yoongi while I nodded my head and said good byes to eachother.

Present:
Still in jimin's pov:

As I was talking about my past we reached the place where tae want to take his kookie .

" We're here"I said and chucked seeing both were listening to my past intently.

"Okay hyung you have to tell me when we are out of here" Jungkook said

"Okay jungkookie" I said and gave a tight lipped smile wanting to end this conversation atleast for now and went inside the building but fate was really not in my side today as I saw him( min yoongi) was already in there and by seeing me he signalled me to follow him and went inti the restroom. I ran towards him before tae and jungkook could see him. I was gone leaving them both confused.

A/n:

"Well,what was that? Anyways!!!surprise" tae said and looked at koo who was stilled in his place seeing where I took him to.

"Really tae you remembered that I said like dance and pursue it as my career" Jungkook said finally showing emotions of being overwhelmed.

" Yes kook it's hard to forgot what you told as you're in my class daily and I know how it'll be when you do something you don't love" tae said looking at koo

"Thank you tae" Jungkook said not knowing what to say further.

"It's okay stop thanking me" tae said still smile playing on his lips.

"And I still have something I love to do can you give me that too?" Kook asked with hope of getting yes a answer and a hint of tease in his voice but tae was so oblivious to know that.

"What is it?" Tae asked

"You" Jungkook said smirking while making tae red as tomato."as I said red colour compliments your cheek" Jungkook said earning a light hit on his chest by flustered Taehyung.

"Well, where's jimin" tae asked looking at Jungkook

"I don't know" Jungkook said that's when they both noticed yoongi and jimin getting out of restroom lips swollen.

"Well, I will not ask what you were doing?"said tae looking at them teasing.

"Yoongi hyung?" said Jungkook after meeting which min yoongi jimin was talking about.

"Jungkookie, how are you?" Yoongi asked guilt clear in his voice.

"Don't talk to me in that tone hyung. I can't take it. I know you'll have some reason for leaving us behind, tell me when you're ready." Jungkook said and went towards to hug yoongi who returned the hug with smile.

But seeing this tae felt restless why does he feel like old lovers got reunited he cleared his throat to get some attention.

"Oh, yoongi hyung this is taehyngie hyung my teacher and hyung and....." Jungkook trailed off

"He likes me and I like him" Taehyung said not thinking twice.

" My jungkookie's all grown up" yoongi said patting Jungkook's hair.

"Kook who is he to you?" Tae asked wanting to get answer.

"He's my little brother" said yoongi

Both jimin and tae hummed and nodded.

"Why is someone jealous?" Jungkook teased.

"I am not" tae said immediately.

" I never said that it was you" Jungkook said making everyone giggle.

"Whatever Jungkook I want you to meet someone important" tae said

"Okay" Jungkook said

" He's not here now we'll come tomorrow and I'll officially make you join this dance group". Tae said dreamily and Jungkook can't help but adore his cuteness and overwhelming feeling in his heart thinking that someone's caring about him other than his siblings.

 Tae said dreamily and Jungkook can't help but adore his cuteness and overwhelming feeling in his heart thinking that someone's caring about him other than his siblings

A/n
Hello reader nims
Thank you for reading

Please vote 🤝🏻 and do comment