can I?

Tae's pov

I left Jungkook as soon as I remembered my boyfriend's face which was rewinding in my mind I felt soo guilty I have to confess this to him and also I didn't feel so much connection with him. So let's end this today I decided to myself and went home.

After reaching home I took my phone to call jimin he is like my speaking personal diary I can't never keep something away from him

Hello chim

Hello tae

I have something to tell you

Spill it tae

Chim--I--i--we ki-- kissed

Listen tae I don't wanna know everytime you kissed with you so called boyfriend of yours. Okay?

No chim I and Jungkook kissed

Tae wow that's brave move but what about you boy?

Chim I feel guilty I will confess it to him right away I will end this today.

Are you sure? Babes

Yes I'm sure. I would have never kissed someone if I love him.

Yes, confess to him. He deserves to know even if he's a shit head.

Yeah. I gotta go talk you later chim.

Yes,bye

I hung up the phone and decided take a good long shower and went inside the the bathroom and stripped myself off and switched on the heater and let the hot water fall on my body. And started to think about Jungkook's lips on mine still it sets tingles on my body. He's just a kid but I'm a grown up I can't let this happen he'll be bored soon and I'll be the one who'll get hurt at last. Screw you Jeon why did you initiated the kiss fucker.
I switched off the shower and  wrapped the towel and opened the wardrobe to select myself a dress and I saw a particular box which my boyfriend gave and opened it and saw a black net lingerie lying I blushed at the thought of wearing this. He asked me for wearing it he is so good to me and never forced me to do anything further other than kissing he is so perfect but look at me I am a disappointment he doesn't deserve me so I will end it today I have to call him. I have to end this like matured people with decent conversation.
I wore that lingerie to check myself out in the mirror wow it's not so bad I mean I look great in this. I'm a goddamn beauty. It complimented my colour and cleavage so good and strap of it makes a bump at my collarbones 
I look so good seriously.

I wore a oversized black  shirt and black jeans. I wonder how he'll react after I confess that I kissed my student.  I hope it goes well.

I killed sometime watching my favorite drama on Netflix. It's already 7:15 I decided to call him but he doesn't attend my calls so I tried again and again and again. But he still didn't pick up my call so I decided to text him saying
Him:
I

have something important to tell you
We need to end this. Come soon.
But again got no reply after sometime I heard my door bell ring so I got up and opened the door and I saw my boyfriend who looks tired I immediately let him in

Sorry I'm late he said

It's okay. I have to talk to you about something important.

I am all ears he said.

falling for my student ❤️taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें