great way to start off a career.

The next day

A/n pov:

It's a normal day for both tae and jungkook they are currently getting ready for their schools one to teach and other to study. It's fucking beautiful that how feelings don't know which is forbidden and which is allowed it only knows how to give sparkles and butterflies in the stomach whenever we see them and make our mind not to think properly it's all irritating yet desirable. We can't stop how we feel for them and yet some are strong willed to endure it and some become prey under their own feelings which later becomes their weakness and get trapped in there eternally.

Tae is enjoying every second of this oblivious of what consequences it will bring to his future and same goes with Jungkook but he knows that his father will be the only consequence they'll have to face. But not this time he is strong willed to overcome his father this time. He knows that his father's only weakness is "what society thinks" ,"reputation" and so called "perfection" and also he knows what to do exactly to shut his father's mouth. But little did he knows his father already knows that he can't control or threaten their own children now so he has decided to threaten the persons who are involved with their children to get what he wants.

Time skip
After school in the dance studio:

Tae was excited to make Jungkook meet his hobi hyung and bogumie hyung.

" Jungkook you're gonna love them I'm pretty sure of it." Said Taehyung all excited

"Yeah hyung I know from the level of your excitement" said Jungkook looking forward to meet the persons who makes tae this excited

"We're here kookie" tae said and again shouted for his hyungs "hobi hyung, bogumie hyung we're here"

Then mentioned two persons got up from their chair and came forward to the source of sound one with same excitement and grin decorating his face one with different emotions and purity and admiration in his eyes.

"Hey tae" both greeted.

"Hello hyungs" tae said

"Who's the new kid" hobi asked

" Oh I forgot the sole reason why I'm here. Hobi hyung bogumie hyung this is Jeon Jungkook my student and friend I'd like if you guide him. He wants his career in this field" tae said smiling and hope that his hyungs will take kook in

"Hello Jungkook" hobi said

"You know kid you'll definitely get what you want if you have passion to it and show me why I want to take you in" bogum said

"Wait you're Jeon as in Jeon ji soon's son" hobi asked with some untold feelings.

"Yes I am but I'll appreciate if you never mention it again" Jungkook said with hatred in his voice

" He let you dance that's so not him" hobi said.

"He is a dream destroyer" bogum said

"Well, it's like you're mentioning a villain in movies" tae said

" Indeed he is more than that" hobi said also with hatred.

"Hobi hyung I never saw you hating a person this much,Is he really that bad" tae asked in amazement that how a person can be this bad that even his hobi hyung hates him.

"He is evil" Jungkook said

"He's your father" tae said cutely glaring at his kookie

"He never was and never will be" Jungkook said disgusting.

"Okay stop with these things" bogum said

" Yes I really don't want to talk about him"Jungkook said

"But, what he has done to you hyung" tae asked out of curiosity

" Not only me tae main victim of jeon's game is yoongi" hobi said

"Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked

"As in min yoongi" this time tae asked.

"Yes, do you know him" bogum asked

"Yes hyung" tae said

"But what happened to yoongi hyung" tae asked.

"Tae he was 20 back then when he lost his love his career and friends and all" bogum said and hobi hummed.

"Could you tell what happened?" Jungkook inquired.

"It's not my story to tell Jungkook" hobi said.

"Okay" was all Jungkook said in return

" Tae baby come on let's continue where we left off" bogum said making  Jungkook to raise his left eyebrow questioningly at tae

Tae realised that Jungkook was jealous and decided to tease more mad said " ofcourse hyung" was all he said.

" Jungkook I'll show some videos to you which I choreographed just practice it and show to me and bogumie" hobi said making Jungkook come out of his trance and nodded in reply

Tae went to Jungkook and hugged him saying "you can do it kookie" 

"Yeah? You think" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I can't be more sure" tae said in reply.

"Will you give me sweet to start off my career sweetly" Jungkook asked making tae as red as tomato.

"Jungkookie....." Tae trailed off

" Why are you afraid that bubble gum will see us like this, do you not want that.." Jungkook was cut off by a pair of lips who's is none other than Taehyung's but soon he started to kiss back passionately and with little roughess showing his possessiveness not like Taehyung's complaining that possessiveness but he's actually enjoying it and when Jungkook bit tae's lower lip for permission. Jungkook's hand travelled from tae's waist to his ass squeezing the hell out of it making tae gasp surprised of Jungkook's actions using this as a chance he slid he tongue into tae's mouth tasting his favourite sweet only for himself until tae tapped in Jungkook's chest indicating that he's out of breathe and they both parted away with a string of saliva connecting them.

"Wow! It was hot" hobi said clapping
Bogum was just standing there with hurt emotions nontheless smiled at tae and jungkook.

Tae both just stood there with shyness and Jungkook smirking at bogum.

"Well, this is what I needed for better start of my career" Jungkook said making tae to get shy more.

Indeed it was a great thing to start a career.

A/n
Some one give me a kiss to start of f my career,will ya?
Love you all thank you for voting ♥️
Keep on supporting me.

I love you all have a good day
See ya lovelies

___youuu're angel.