chapter two - little scare

Teenagers
        My Chemical Romance

      0:58 ━━─────── 2:41

  Volume: ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100%
Notes:
strong language
slight threats
_____________________________________

"Y/nnn!!! It's time for school!" My parent yelled as I dashed downstairs, hoping to be early for school.
"Morning mom! Morning dad!" I say to them snatching a piece of toast and dashing out of the house, it being 7:15 and school started at 8:00.
"Sorry! I'm leaving early to get there. I'm hoping to be there by 7:30." I say to them as they change their confused look to a more understanding look.
"Oh okay sweetie! Have a great day!" Mom said to me with a smile, looking up at dad.
I dash and I mean it. Each step I take my converses clunk on the sidewalk. I get there at 7:24, way earlier then expected. I see a girl over to the left of me, while also walking up to me.
"Hey! My names Astra! You new here? Never seen ya before!"she says to me curiously.
"Yeah! My names Y/n! Todays my first day!" I say politely.
"Well lets get your time table! Hmm lets see, wait, you have all the same classes as me except for... science." She says to me excitingly.
This girl is awesome!
"Awesome!" I say back to her.
"So since we have some time, I want to warn you of the people that you should avoid. First up, most importantly, The Greasers, ugh they are sooooo annoying, they are always getting into fights and being absolute pervs. Next up, The Pixies, they are the "popular" girls here. They wear the most slutty, skin tight dresses, they pinkest lipstick, perfect nails, and overly-expensive bags. Lastly, The Furries, th-
"BHAHAHA FURRIES?" I couldn't help it.
Astra snickers a little bit and nods
"Yes, but anyways, they hop around and bark. One thinks that they are a monkey and they swing around tree's at break. It's hilarious trust me."
"Ugh, why did I move here again?" I giggle.
"Don't ask me!" She winks then snickers a bit.

The bell rings and I see a group of guys coming towards Astra and I.
"Uh oh, is that the greasers?"I ask.
"Yep, here we go."

"Hey pretty lady, you new here?" One with brown eyes and brown hair, looking me up and down.

"Yes, Einstein. Now I'd like to get to my class, so scurry along you sweaty teenagers." I say.
"Blimey, Y/n is spicy this morning. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" A oddly familiar sounding person says to me, with a posh British accent, while slamming me against my locker.

"Michael? I figured you'd be in The Greasers." I scoff to him, rubbing my shoulder a bit.
"You bitc-"
"Remember Michael, my name is Y/n. Not bitch."
"I hate you with a living passion." He says to me, thinking he is all that.
"Don't worry Mikey,me too."I say.
Astra giggles while also in shock you these guys haven't beat me to shit yet.
"Mikey?! What kind of nickname is that?" He says rolling his eyes at me.
"A good one, now out of my way." I shove him and he helps a bit.

"Such pests." I say under my breath.

The day pasts by quickly and my classes are easy, and quite fun.
I start walking home, I am very cautious because I'm very unaware of this town, so I'm listening for anything that could possibly come at me. I start to hear footsteps, like ones that are trying to be quiet but fail miserably. Once it got close I turn around and see the greasers  close behind me, preparing to scare me.
"Hah, you wankers can't even scare me, pathetic." I roll my eyes at them and smirk.
Michael blushes and looks away, putting his fox mask on.
"Don't have anything to say? Good."
"I'll follow you home!" One of them said.
"Do it, I dare you. I'll kick you so hard in the nuts, now sod off!"
"Oh Y/n, our family has invited you over for supper tonight with your parents." Michael said to me.
"Great, How lovely." I say
"I know right, might just hang myself." He says back to me, his accent strong.
"Please do, I would fancy it quite a lot." I say, with a shit-eating grin splattered on my face.
________________________________________
"How was school Y/n?" My parent asked me as soon as I walked through the door.
"It was fine, I have a friend named Astra and I am meeting her friends tomorrow! But Michael truly just ruins it, he sucks."I say to them in a satisfied tone.
"Well, at least you didn't get in a fight or something Y/n, I know you quite well.." Dad says to me grinning.
"Michael's friends even tried to walk behind ne and scare me! How pathetic! I had caught them before they did though. I'm gonna go get ready for supper at their house tonight." I say, running upstairs to my freshly decorated room.
I wanna see what Michael will do or say if I wear a nice dress. I giggle slightly. I choose a sapphire blue dress with blue teardrop earring and a sapphire necklace. My h/c hair down. Time to head over there!

Dad was wearing a nice polo and mom was matching with me. We went up and knocked on the Afton's door, seeing Michael open the door and scoff at me. I go to walk in after my parent while Michael was holding the door but he stopped me. Looking at me, then attempted to drop the door on me, I caught it before it hit me, luckily.

After dinner Evan and Liz practically dragged me upstairs to have a tea party with them. Michael walked in on us. His gaze fixed on me. Ugh what a creep.
"Blimey what are you doing? A Piss Party?" He said and giggled while slamming the door.
"Ugh he is annoying"Lizzie said. "Anyways back to what we were doing. Y/n you can have Bonnie! Evan can have Freddy and I'll have Chica!" She exclaims excitingly. 
I can tell that the kids are getting sleepy so I asked if they wanted me to read them a bedtime story.
"YEAH!" They all yelled at the same time.
"Okay, pick which one you want!" I tell them with a smile, these kids are like sibling to me already.
"Ooh this one!" Evan said.
"No this one" Elizabeth exclaims.
"No, this one!" They both yell at the same time.
"Okay, once upon a time...
...and they lived happily ever after."
I laid the both in their beds and snuck to Michael room and barged in. He screamed and I giggle and shush him.
"Ugh it's you again." He scoffed.
"The kids fell asleep, I just had to come in and bother you!" I has that same shit-eating grin on my face.
"Y/n let's go home!!" Thank god.
"Bye Mikey!"
"Shut up Bitch!"
"Okay spicy!"
_____________________________________
Word count- 1179
Next update- 5/12/22
Hope you enjoyed!