chapter 12 - journal

Head over heels
        Tears for Fears
0:58 ━━─────── 4:16

Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
___________________________Warming
Swearing,
Toxic relationship
Slight mention of harm
___________________________
5:34 am, August 7, 1983
Y/n POV
••••••••••
I hop out of bed quietly and get dressed, grab my Queen record and put it on my record player and play it quietly. I wash my face with a damp washcloth, spend a few minutes debating in an outfit and slip my converses. Michael rolls around as I sit at my desk and start writing a grocery list. Michael halfway wakes up and asks what I am doing. He then goes and gets dressed. I get out of my room and hear Michael say something but I'm not sure what.
5:34 am, July 31, 1983
Mike POV
••••••••••
"Hey wait up!" I say as she shuts the door.
Too late, I sigh and look around Y/ns room. I hear her queen record playing softly as a look around. At her desk there is a journal, and it's labeled
Hurricane, Utah.
A new adventure
1983-???
"Hmm." I say as I open the book. It must be her diary. I look at the first page and see
"Fuck Michael Afton, that stupid punk kid I swear to fucking god if he is perverted as I think he is I might just kill the guy." -Y/n
March/1983
"Oh.." It kinda upset me but it was a long while ago so it's fine I guess.
I close the journal and see a book that she had been reading. I keep her bookmark in. I read the interesting lines across and finally after reading for a while my head starts to hurt.
"Where is Y/n at?" I thought.
6:44 am, July 31, 1983
Y/n POV
••••••••••

I pull out my grocery list and grab each item, I grabbed milk and eggs in the stupidly cold aisle. Then I go and grab the flour and sugar. After that I head for my last item which was tea and tossed it in my shopping basket.
I walk up to the long line and there was blue and red lights flashing out the window..

"Uhm, it'll be a moment ma'am."
The woman in front of me nods and hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see my fucking ex.
"What did I tell you?!" He shoves me  into the cigarettes.
"FUCK OFF!" I yell.
The lady in the line tries to shove him away but fails.
"DARLING?!" I hear a British accent yell.
It was Michael.
He runs up to me and kisses me.
My eyes widen and a thousand thoughts rush inside my head.
WHAT?!

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N! " He slaps me, hard.
I feel my eyes start to water and I shoved him away.

The police rush in and take him away from us and they all ask me if I'm okay.
All I can recall is, Michael saved me from getting beat to absolute shit.
The cashier apologizes for that incident and assures me he is going to be in deep shit with the police.
I grab the groceries and run of of there with Michael and hug him.
"Thank you so much." I whisper while shaking, that situation could have ended horribly.
"Felt nice calling you darling." He remarks and my cheeks flush a bright red.
He giggles and grabs my hand. He sways my hand back and forth.
"I am going to cling onto you forever because of the you know." He smiles at me and giggles like a little kid.
"I know Michael." I say, fiddling with the key to my house.
I unlock it and my mom is sitting at the couch, she looks at us holding hands and she widens her eyes.
We shrug and run upstairs.
"THE LOOK ON HER FACE HAH!" He giggles out cutely.
I giggle too and my eyes fart to my desk, my journal was put away, now it's sitting on my desk.
"Hmm." I thought out loud.
___________________________

Word count: 676
angst 🙈🙉