chapter 3 past out cold

Heart-Shaped Box
                     Nirvana
      0:58 ━━─────── 3:28

  Volume: ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100%
At school on Monday there was a large fight in the hall, I peek in to see Michael, and that boy in the greasers who alway hit on me, wonder what their fighting about. Probably something stupid.

"She's mine stupid!" He yelled at Michael with a sharp tone, about to throw a punch.

"I met her first, and I live right next to her!" Michael yelled back and I was confused. We're they talking about me? I walk to the outside of the circle the crowd was crowed around and that guy looks straight at me and rubs the back of his neck
"Y/n honey, I'm fighting for you!"he says sticking his tongue out at Michael.
"Honey?! What the fuck?" Michael and I say at the same time.
I turn and look at Michael we made eye contact and that's when that stupid guy throws something at Michael. He faints and I run to catch him. I couldn't help it, it was a reflex, even how much of a brat he was, I don't want him hurt, necessarily.
I clutch him into my arms and take him up to the nurses office, and laid him down. Jeez he was heavy, and like way bigger than me. I stay in the to make sure he was okay.
When he woke up, I told him the full story.
"Your pathetic, I saved you from possibly getting concussed! Also you better explain to be what that was about!" I say to him with a stern expression on my face.

"He said that he was gonna hurt you okay? So we got into a fight and uh.." his voice trailed off.

"But just because you saved me doesn't make me like you much more." He smirks. Ugh what a ass.

The day zooms by to break and I get to meet Astra's friends.
"Okay Y/n, this is Karl, Jeremy, and Jessica!" Astra gives us a few moments to introduce ourselves.
"Hey I'm Karl, I am in a percussion band and I am straight!"
"And I'm Jeremy, I love basketball and baseball, I am also bi!
"And I'm Jessica, you can call me Jessie! I love boys and softball, I am straight!
And I'm Y/n and I love ____ and skateboarding! I am ___."
These people are cool!
_____________________________
Word count- 407
Sorry for short chapter there will be an extra Long chapter tmr! More action with Michael?!!?😳😳😳
Hope you enjoyed!