chapter 8 - friend of mine

Separate Ways
             Journey
      0:58 ━━─────── 5:23

                      Ⅱ      

  Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
___________________________
Notes and TW
Blood
Cursing
Love 😩

After Michael had left Y/n's house Chelsea drove home and Mike called up his gang to go play basketball.

Y/n decided to go to the schools batting cage so she could practice before her league started. She had played softball since she was 4 so she has 10ish years of experience.

Y/n POV
Once I had arrived at the batting cage I see The Greasers playing a game of basketball. None of them noticed except for Andrew who was sitting out, he had been my friend since I've moved here. He is part of The Greasers and Astras group.
"Hey Y/n!" He says with a warm smile that really lightened my mood.
"Hi!" I say back, returning the smile.
"Need me to pitch to you? I've been trying to practice pitching for a while!" He asks.
I didn't know Andrew played softball!
"Hey Andy! Get back over here!" Jeremy calls, sweating."
"I'm bored of basketball, plus I need to work on my softball anyways."
"Go with Y/n then! Since you prefer her over us!" Michael shouts aggressively.
I catch myself staring at Andrew's wavy hair and his pretty side profile, with his greenish eyes and button nose, which fit him perfectly. It was kinda cute.
GOD DAMN I CAN'T FALL FOR EVERYONE!
I sigh in annoyance while Andrew gets aggravated at Michael's sharp words towards me.
"You okay, Y/n?" He softens and looks at me, worried, almost.
"Oh erm, I'm fine! Let's play now! Don't mind them twats!" I giggle and he joins in.
He picks up the ball and does a practice pitch. It was a strike. He does another, strike, then another, which was barely high, but couldn't be called for a strike.
"Batter up!" He announces jokingly in a low tone.
I do my wind up, twirl my bat and hit the corner of the base.

STRIKE
         STRIKE
                  HIT!

Line-drive right to his face, he didn't have any gear on and the ball whacked him right in the nose.
TW!
BLOOD!
"FUCK!" He groans in pain and blood starts to pour down his face.
"I AM SO SORRY ANDREW!" As I run to see if Michael has anything in his car, that he illegally drives around town.
Mike hands me his first aid kit and I get Andrew fixed up, the boys are around him making sure he is okay and his nose isn't broken.

time skip bc im lazy

(you are in your room, folding your laundry)
I finish my fold the last pair of shorts and put them away, then I put my shirts, then pants away.
Summer can be so boring sometimes.
I go to organize my makeup table that I don't use to often, as I just wear mascara and lipgloss most of the time.
I run to the kitchen, grab my self a cuppa tea, and start to organize.

3rd person
As you organize, all you were thinking of was Andrew.
Andrew
     Andrew
                            Andrew

                                                  Andrew
             Andrew
"UGH!" You throw my makeup brush against my wall, it making a loud ringing noise in your ears.
Why am I obsessing over him.
     He is just a friend of mine right?
right.
___________________________
Words : 569
sorry for short chapters 😩😩😩💔💔
I've been partying the past 4 nights and am outrageously tired. 🥱🥱