chapter 6 - felt like puking

Billy Jean
            Michael Jackson
      0:58 ━━─────── 3:28

  Volume: ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100%

Notes:
Cursing,
Sickness
Nsfw mentions
Alcohol mentions
Anxiety Warning ⚠️

"OH MY GOSH Y/N!" Elizabeth squeals as if she just received a large bowl of ice cream.
"It, erm- happened. But it was just a kiss, so it doesn't really mean anything." I pinch the bridge of my nose.
I go to get a glass of water and while I'm downstairs the door pounds like a sexually active couple.
"MIKEY SOMEONES HERE!" I yell upstairs.
He darts downstairs and opens the door. He gasps and I peek over and see his ex-girlfriend Chelsea.
I get this weird feeling I've never felt before but I felt like puking, my stomach twists and turns.
Michael sees my expression
"Are you okay Y/n?" His face shows a concerned look.
I nod.
Michaels POV
"Well, what are you here for?" I ask, fake yawning. "It's so late."
"I'm here for you Michael, you were drunk, I know you want me back!" She spits.
I think for a moment.
"Your right Chel, I want you back. I'm so sorry for what I did."
I pull her into a hug and I see that Y/n was gone.
Y/n Pov

I felt like puking, I was so dizzy. I dropped to the floor and sat there.
I thought we had something.
What was the feeling?
Anger?
Nervousness?
Sadness?
Jealousy.
And he just look her right back after what just happened. I silently sob and lift up the bathroom window of the Afton's and dash to my house. My mom greeted me as she was off to bed and told me that dad was already asleep. I head to my bedroom, and doze off, crying silently.
Mikes POV
She must have went home, I can tell she wasn't feeling well.
I tell Chelsea to stay downstairs real quick, and I run upstairs and tell my friends that Chel and I were dating again and to not tell her about what happened between me and Y/n. They swore not to.
I then go and tell Lizzie than Y/n had to go home because she was sick, and to not tell Chelsea what happened. She simply just nodded and shoved me out of her room and locked her door. After a few pants I run back downstairs and smile at my lovely Chel. I take her hand and we sprint up to my room. The boys go home and I'm finally alone with my girllfriend. I smirk faintly as I lock the door. Looking back at her.
"Okay so we have to get something straight, who was that girl who was just here? Is she your girlfriend?!" She shrieks.
"Uhm no. She's just a friend of mine." Not gonna lie I cringe when I said friend.
"Mmm okay then."
I lay down and I turn on the television. Chel curls up next to me and we both fall asleep.

"you love her don't you..." a familiar voice echos.
Chelsea
"No! I don't love her it was just one kiss!" I reply and cover my mouth, knowing what I just said.
"WHAT?!" the voice hisses.
fuck
Chelsea collapses and sobs.
"No no no! He loves another girl. He doesn't love the main girl of the Pixies but he loves her?! Oh how could I let this slip! She needs to back off my boyfriend. There needs to be revenge. Bad events will happen in the stupid girls life!"
A different voice giggles faintly, it grows nearer and nearer then, there was a slice and them a loud thump against the floor, screams echoed.

I gasp, waking up, Chelsea still at my side, sound asleep. It was 3:33 am. How lovely. A few tears start shedding down my face. "W-What was that.." I mutter to my self.
___________________________
HEYY ITS BEEN A WHILE!!
Sorry I haven't been posting I have many many chapters written,(30 chapters) I'm on vacation. I'm posting them probably around twice every week. I'm trying guys!!!
Word count: 679
😡😡😡😡😡😡