chapter 11 - head over heels

Head over heels
         Tears for Fears
      0:58 ━━─────── 4:16

                      Ⅱ      

  Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
___________________________Warming
Swearing,
Toxic relationship
Slight mention of harm
___________________________
5:12 am, July 17, 1983
Y/n POV
••••••••••
I stretch and see Michael next to me, my parent were fine with him sleeping in my bed, it was pretty big so we made do with what we had.
Michael had been living with us for almost a week now. I've been trying to distract him from the things that have happened in the past few days. It's been hard for his family.
"Y/n?" Michael groans and rolls over to look at me.
"Hm?" I reply.
"Your bloody crazy for waking up this early." He says and wraps his arms around me and pulls me toward him.
I gasp a little bit and loosen to his touch. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy.
"Michaelllll!" I try and squeeze out of his grip.
"Noooo! Stay with meeeee." He gives me puppy eyes.
"I gotta make breakfast for when our family wakes up Michael."
I finally get up and get changed, in my bathroom this time. On my bathroom floor I see my Polaroid of my and my ex? It was a questionable term. I walk out of the bathroom, still looking at the picture and I bump into Michael. He looks at the photo questionably.
"W- who's that?" He asks, looking away for a second.
"Oh uhm, it my boyfriend, ex boyfriend I guess.
___________________________
flashback Y/n Pov
"YOU'RE FUCKING WITH OTHER GUYS AREN'T YOU HUH?"
"NO IM NOT IM 14! WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS ALREADY! I CAN NOT WAIT TO MOVE AWAY FROM YOU!"
I ran off, the last thing I was going to say to my boyfriend.
"NEXT TIME I SEE YOU Y/N, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD MEAT!"
____________end of flashback____
Michaels POV
5:38am, July 17, 1983
••••••••
"Hello??" I said waving my hand at her face and she jumped.
"Oh, sorry I was thinking."
"Don't think about him, if you guys aren't in contact just don't think about it and make yourself sad." I say, hoping she's alright.
"You're right." She takes my hand and drags me downstairs. She hands me a freshly brewed cup of tea.
"Tell me if if you want more!" She says with her amazing smile, that suits her so well.
About 30 minutes later our family comes out and gets ready for breakfast.
I zone out on Y/n making my brothers plate, kneeling down to ask what he wants and smiling softly at him, she then looks over at me and smiles.
She's good with kids.
She picks up Evan and sits him next to me on the sofa and gives him his plate.
"Thank you!" He says to Y/n, smiling from ear to ear.
"You're very welcome, buddy!" She grins as she serves everyone else.
I'm not gonna lie, it was so hot, watching her be good with my siblings and my mum, She is all I could ever ask for. I just wasn't ready, not quite yet.

After everyone eats their breakfast I go up and practice for my concert I'm preforming as Y/n is talking on the phone with Astra as usual.
I hum the song and I hear a knock at the door.
"I'll get it!" Y/n says. She opens it up and sees Evan, holding his plush and with little tears walking down his cheeks.
"What happened little buddy?" She says as she picks him up.
"Where is my dad, Y/n?" He says, sniffing.
"Oh.." She glances over at me.
I say "He isn't a good person anymore Evan, but now you have Y/n, who treats you like her own brother okay, and you have y/ns dad, he is nicer than our father."
He simply just nods and hugs y/n.
"I love you sissy." He says to her.
"I love you too, Evan."

I think I have fallen
head over heels for this girl.
___________________________

Word count: 674
2 day streak 💪💪
*gasp*
I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS ITS SO CUTE