Hyunsung | Birthday

It was jisung's 20th birthday (in this universe) little did he know hyunjin, his boyfriend had a surprise for him.

Dom: Hwang Hyunjin
Sub: Han Jisung

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung was super happy because his birthday is today, he was so happy that he woke up his boyfriend asking what day it is.
"It's September 14?" Hyunjin lazily answered, jisung pouted he though he forgot his birthday, this birthday he was disappointed. No one greeted him a happy birthday even his friends, well maybe he didn't tell his birthday. Jisung went to the mall to buy some foods because he was hungry not until someone called him, it was Hyunjin calling he answered but when he was about to say anything hyunjin told him to go home. Jisung was confused so he did.

Right after he went the lights were off, he trembled he got scared of the dark. He hurried to find the switch right after that he sees hyunjin on the bed Naked. Jisung blushed at the sight, it's not like they haven't done it, he was flustered of the figure infront of him. He calmly went in the bed asking hyunjin what he wanted (oh boy it's abt to get spicy lmfao) "you." Jisung was confused of that sudden answer. "Huh?" He got pulled by hyunjin, hyunjin kissed his lips jisung leaned in also,

That sweet passionate kiss turned into a heated makeout, the kiss was getting sloppy and wet. Hyunjin went to his neck and whispered " What makes you think i forgot?" Jisung was a little confused but soon understands, hyunjin attacked his neck making hickeys and lightly kissing his neck, jisung moaned quietly, Hyunjin pushed him onto the bed and took off jisung's clothes and throwed it into the floor, hyunjin went to grab the lube in their drawer. Pouring a generous amount of lube into his  member and his finger, jisung was bending down so he sees what hyunjin was doing, hyunjin slowly put his fingers inside jisung moaned, jisung loved hyunjin fingering him because of his slender fingers. Hyunjin putted 4 fingers without warning causing jisung to moan louder and legs to tremble.

"Are you prepped enough darling?" Jisung nodded, hyunjin slowly putted his member inside jisung "f-fuck you still feel tight" hyunjin groaned, jisung was a moaning mess hyunjin fastened his pace and thrusted harder and faster into jisung, jisung was moaning loudly, he couldn't keep it down because of the pleasure he was getting, hyunjin stopped making jisung whine, little did jisung know that he was not gonna walk for days. Hyunjin got back with a long ass dildo jisung whimpered at the sight. Without warning hyunjin putted it inside, jisung moaning loudly hyunjin continued to push it inside and out, he stopped and blower air into the hole. "Get on your knees" hyunjin commanded, jisung followed afterwards and got down on his knees "Suck it" jisung licked the tip teasingly, "don't fucking play with me" jisung liked the hyunjin's attitude during sex, a whole different hyunjin is happening. Jisung took the whole lenght and started bopping his head up and down, gagging a little hyunjin was moaning and groaning, jisung was a good sucker, he liked it when he was gagging.

Soon after hyunjin cummed onto his throat without warning or saying anything, hyunjin commanded jisung to bend down, without warning hyunjin thrusted inside and went faster and harder, jisung did not expect him to be this hard and dominatant because mostly when they do it, hyunjin was gentle and always says whenever he is going to cum, but jisung enjoyed this more. Jisung kept moaning and hyunjin kept praising how good and tight he was, whenever hyunjin does this he just can't help but blush.

"Please m-master l-let m-me cum" jisung begged "Cum for me darling." Jisung cummed and hyunjin also cummed inside of him.

"Happy Birthday Darling, did you like my birthday surprise gift?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys did you enjoy this chapter? You can request on the comments ! Put a little scenerio and i'll make it!

Next: Jeongsung

Words: 682