Changsung | Friends

Jisung and Changbin are friends but what happends if one friend gives another a blowjob just for fun?

No really tops for this one just a blowjob ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU!" Changbin said loudly, "Just give me a couple more min-" jisung was cut off, and they countinued bickering like little kids,

"Fine" jisung sighed and ended the call, After he was done getting ready he went over to Changbin, Jisung's friend, *knock knock* changbin opened the door and saw jisung "Took you long enough" Changbin said and chuckled and jisung just rolled his eyes.

A few hours pass and the two were bored, not knowing what to do, they played truth or dare. "Changbin, truth or dare?" Jisung asked "Dare" changbin said "Call felix and moan out loud, make sure you tell him to put you on speaker" Jisung laughed evilly.

"What the fuck?" Changbin just sighed and called felix, "Hey Felix can you put me on speaker?" Changbin asked "Oh yeah sure!" Felix said not until changbin moaned making felix blush and end the call because of the sudden sound.

Felix chatted changbin.

                          Lee Felix the Sunshine ☀️

  What the fuck hyung?

                                                  Changbin Dwaekki
                                       Sorry, ill explain later 😅

Jisung laughed so hard while changbin was mad mad, it was Changbin's turn to ask, "Yah! Truth or Dare?" Jisung was challenging his hyung, "Dare" jisung said with a straight and serious face, this made changbin smirk "Give me a blowjob" changbin said seriously.

Jisung suddenly blush and cover his face with changbin's pillow,"Do it jisung, it's a dare." Changbin said while smirking evilly, "Fine" jisung was blushing "Hyung don't look at me!" Jisung was blushing while pulling changbin's shorts and boxers.

Jisung was shocked at how big and thick it was, Jisung gulped and put his lips through changbin's member and went down slowly while playing with changbin's ball, Jisung started to go faster bobbing his head and speedend his pace making changbin choke a moan.

"Your good at this aren't you slut?" Changbin moaned "I've done it before" jisung mumbled "Oh? Who was it?" Changbin asked "You know my ex?" Jisung asked and continued bobbing his head "Which one?" Changbin said while biting his lips to endure a moan.

"It's Minho dumbass" jisung laughed and continued teasing the tip. After a couple more changbin came inside jisung's throat without warning, "It's already 8:00, i'll go home now." Jisung said "Oh come on, please stay a couple more minutes?" Changbin begged "I already know you hyung, minutes turn into hours" jisung said while rolling his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A short and cringy chapter hope you like it!

Words: 449