Chansung | Aftercare

Jisung wanted to go shower but his boyfriend chan assisted that he should join him.

Fluff

------------------------------------------------------------------

The two were talking and laughing about things, "I feel sticky, i'm just gonna go shower" jisung was about to leave not until he felt someone stopping him "I feel sticky too, why don't we shower together?" Chan said with a obvious smirk about what was gonna happen "I politely refuse because i know what you will do to ME" Jisung said dramtically "Stop acting like you don't enjoy it" chan said smirking proudly, making jisung shut up "Fine put your clothes on the laundry, don't hang it anywhere" jisung said and stripped then went to the bathroom to shower.

Suddenly he felt hands on his waist, "You fucking startled me" jisung said making chan chuckle "Did you get the towel before going here?" Jisung asked "No," chan said with confusion making jisung mad and telling him to always grab the towel before entering the bathroom because water will be on the cleaned floor.

While jisung was bickering about why chan suddenly kissed him making jisung startle, "I was just joking hun, i got it already" making jisung blush and embarressed "I'm almost finished can you pass me the towel" chan said and he followed what his boyfriend was asking.

"After your done can you bring me the towel?" Chan said and jisung nodded after about 5 minutes chan asked for the towel and jisung went into the bathroom and gave him the towel, after that they went to the bed to watch films in the tv and slept while cuddling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry late chapter i was running out of ideas and was thinking if i should continue but since this reached a 100+ views ill do it! But only 1 chapter per day because i am busy.

Words: 307