Minsung | Bully

Minho was Jisung's bully, what happens if minho caught jisung moaning minho's name in the bathroom?

Dom; Lee Minho
Sub; Han Jisung

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why the fuck can't you just leave me alone?!" Jisung shouted at minho, "Why should i?" Minho said while smirking evilly, jisung grabbed his books and suddenly got pushed by one of minho's friends, leaving one of his books on the floor, "What the fuck Hyunjin?!" Jisung said in an annoyed tone "Why? Are you gonna cry? Oh wait you are a crybaby!" Hyunjin and his friends starting laughing, "Fuck you" Jisung spat on Hyunjin and went to the bathroom.

As jisung entered a stall he wished that no one was inside the restroom, little did he know that minho was there, jisung unzipped his pants and started stroking himself while moaning minho's name while fingering himself too, he didn't know that minho was there, not until minho opened the door, jisung forgot to lock it, "Little horny bitch... Moaning my name.. do you want me to fuck you as hard until you can't walk for weeks?" Minho said seriously and smirking making jisung blush and slightly nodded.

"Sit on the toilet and spread your legs" Minho said and jisung obeyed because he always wanted minho to fuck him until he can't walk for weeks, "Do you have any lube?" Minho asked and jisung nodded and pointed to his bag "Seems like little sung is always horny" making jisung blush, minho poured many amounts of lube to his member and suddenly thrusted in making jisung moan loudly, "Lower your voice bitch, or else you want your little fucking bestfriend to hear us, bet his looking for you all around the school fucking bitch." Minho continued thrusting fastly, jisung bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from moaning.

Skin slapping and groans were filling the bathroom, suddenly jisung heared the door open, "M-minho there's somebody inside the bathroom" jisung whispered to him afraid of getting caught "Don't worry, that's Hyunjin, i told him to cage the door to the bathroom, so meanwhile we'll have tons of fun in here, hyunjin said he's going out so you can moan my name princess~" Jisung blushed at the pet name and minho continued thrusting into him, suddenly minho hit his goodspot and started thrusting to that spot making jisung moan, jisung's melodic moans were filling the bathroom making minho smirk.

Suddenly minho came inside jisung "Get out of the stall and sit at the edge of the counter" jisung was super nervous that they are having their second round on the edge of the counter "Spread your legs or else you'll have a punishment" jisung moaned loudly as minho's member suddenly thrusted into him, minho was giving hickeyd onto his neck and kissing his neck and moaning at jisung's ear, "Daddy please go faster~" jisung moaned suddenly minho stopped, shocked at what the younger had called him, jisung realized what he said "W-wait i'm sorry if your not comfortable with me calling you that-" jisung was cut off because of minho's thrust "I like the way you call me that, i'll make sure that word fills up this bathroom" minho said making jisung so flustered and moaning.

"F-fuck daddy i-i'm gonna cum!~" jisung said "Cum for me princess" jisung came and minho also came inside of him again making jisung's hole leaking out white liquid "Suck daddy off"
Jisung got off the counter and got on his knees to suck minho's member, jisung kept gagging because of how big it was and moaning and whimpering at minho's member, making minho throw his head back and moan, "Your good at this, what made you good at sucking dicks?" Minho asked curiously jisung took his mouth off of minho's member "I've done it to my ex several times" jisung put his mouth back onto minho's member and started bobbing his head while using his techniques that made his ex cum several times onto his mouth.

Jisung's member was leaking out pre-cum, "F-fuck i'm gonna cum" jisung continued bobbing his head but faster and deeper, making minho came inside his mouth. The two continued their fun time in the bathroom while Felix was looking for jisung.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you for voting on my previous chapters! I'll continue making these and might do book 2 !

Next: Chan

Words: 730