Seungsung | Website

Jisung was Seungmin's Bestfriend for a long time but what happens if both saw each other at a porn website?

Dom; Kim Seungmin
Sub; Han Jisung

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung was super bored and super horny, jisung stumbled upon this one porn website "Buy and Videocall famous pornstars for only 20 Dollars" jisung was happy, because he was finally going to see his idol's member and see him jerk off, jisung payed the amount of money and went into his bedroom, locking it and jumping on his bed, opened the porn website and waited for a famous person to call him.

He didn't expect it to be his bestfriend seungmin, seungmin was a really innocent and nice person, once they saw each other they were both shocked and asked each other what they were doing on this website, jisung ended up telling him that he was his idol "Oh really? So you must've saw my porn videos, does that explain why your always horny when were always hanging out and asking me for porn websites?" Seungmin asked while smirking, jisung couldn't answer, "Anyways you must've wasted 20 Dollars just for your idol jerking off infront of you, so what are you waiting for?" Seungmin said and took off his pants showing his long and thick member, jisung blushed at the sight.

Seungmin started jerking off infront of him making jisung so flustered that he couldn't answer any of seungmins questions.
Seungmin started moaning and this made jisung horny, wanting seungmin's member inside of him, so he shamelessly also took off his pants and boxers, making seungmin smirk at the sight of jisung being hard and horny, "Seems like little sung is hard too" jisung started stroking himself and started moaning while seungmin on the other camera was smirking and was also stroking himself, seungmin was imagining himself fucking jisung from behind, this made seungmin more hard and horny.

Once Seungmin cummed jisung was blushing really hard and seungmin was panting, after a while jisung also came, "Meet me tomorrow again Jisung" Seungmin smirked "Hmm, pay for the foods?" Jisung happily asked "Of course, in one condition" curiosity hits jisung and asked him what the condition was "After we eat and drink foods, i'll fuck you from behind even if it's a public restroom." Seungmin said while smirking "Hmm, deal."

After the call, they both declined since it was already 12 pm, jisung forgot that tomorrow was school, but what he didn't forget was what happen earlier that night, his idol turns out to be seungmin, jerked off infront of each other made him blush even more, he soon falls asleep while smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys that it's a short chapter! But i promise that soon will be a longer chapter!

Next: Minho

Words: 461