Jilix | Obsessed

Jisung was a stalker for Felix, Felix was the school fuckboy what happens if The school fuckboy finds out that the outcast of the school is obsessed with him?

Dom; Lee Felix
Sub; Han Jisung

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung liked Felix for months, he just didn't have the courage to talk to him, he hated the girls that felix fucked, he was jealous, he also wanted to get fucked by felix, everyday when Felix goes home he follows him, and jisung knows what food or color felix likes, he knows he lives alone.

Day by Day Felix was starting to know that someone keeps looking onto his window, he didn't know that it was the outcast of the school, one time Felix caught him, felix grabbed his wrist but jisung got out of felix's grip and ran away, felix was thinking of putting a trap to see who was stalking him, one day jisung got on the trap and felix saw jisung with a hoodie and a mask to cover his identity.

Felix took him inside the house and tied him, jisung was nervous that his identity is gonna get shown. Felix took off his mask and found out that it was the school outcast, he couldn't believe it, "Why are you stalking me?" Felix asked seriously "i-i-it was just a mistake' jisung stuttered hoping that felix would believe his lie but it made more felix angry.

"Were you watching me shower on the windows?!" Felix yelled, "i-i did.. b-but it i only saw you shower once.." jisung truthfully said it, suddenly Felix attacked his neck making love marks, jisung whimpered not loud but loud enough for felix to hear, that whimper made felix horny. "You horny little slut, stalking me... Guess like little slut needs a lesson." Jisung was super nervous. Knowing that when felix fucks a girl in their school, that girl doesn't show until 5 days or more.

Felix took off his clothes and untied jisung and pushed him onto the bed, "Get on your knees you horny little slut." Jisung obeyed "Open your mouth" jisung opened his mouth and felix suddenly thrusted into him, which made jisung choke, felix continued thrusting onto his mouth like an animal, whenever felix's member touches jisung's throat jisung felt like he was on cloud nine.

No warning felix cummed straight to his throat " Take off your clothes" felix ordered jisung obeyed, jisung was already scared and nervous because of how big it was, guess like the rumours were true jisung thought, "Bend down Now" jisung obeyed, felix put his fingers on jisung mouth "Suck it" jisung sucked on the fingers and after a while felix took off his fingers and inserted his fingers inside jisung.

Jisung moaned not quite loud and legs trembling, felix putted another finger and started pushing his fingers so fast it hitted jisung's good spot "Found it" felix took off his fingers and inserted his member inside, jisung was on cloud nine, he swore he saw stars because of the pleasure felix was giving him, he moaned "This is a punishment, don't feel good slut" felix pulled out making jisung whine.

Felix came back inside with a cockring he putted it on jisung's member and continued fucking him, for jisung it was painful his member was really red, he wanted to cum but he couldn't, felix was thrusting so fast that it made jisung moan louder, "P-please l-let me c-cum" jisung begged while moaning, "Fucking slut thinks that he deserves to cum after stalking a person?" Felix chuckled jisung was blushing, soon after a couple more thrusts Felix cummed inside jisung, jisung's hole were leaking out white liquid, Jisung was panting.

"C-can i c-cum now?" Jisung asked "of course princess, you did a good job" jisung blushed at the pet name, felix took off the cockring and started stroking jisung's member "cum for me princess." Jisung came and panted, felix made a confession "Hey, i know i fucked other girls but you took my member goodest, and... I don't know if you like boys but i liked you for a long time now.. it's okay if you don't feel the same, i'm grateful for this." This made jisung blush "w-well i also feel the same about you, i also liked you too for a long time now.."

"Really?! Are we together now?" Felix asked happy and smiling "Of course you dummy!" Both boys were laughing and giggling.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys did you enjoy this one? Let me know and request in the comments!

Next: Seungmin

Words: 767