Jeongsung | Enemies

Jisung and Jeongin hate each other, but what if they are put inside a room alone? Would they still fight? Read to find out.

Dom; Yang Jeongin
Sub; Han Jisung

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" Jeongin Screamed out loud "YOU DON'T THINK I DON'T THINK THE SAME ABOUT YOUR BRATTY ASS?!" The two continued fighting, and chan had enough. Chan and the other members planned to put the two alone in a room. Jeongin and Jisung didn't know what was happening because the other members kept ignoring them. One day chan told Jeongin to go inside the room and don't leave but, before jeongin entered they had put a secret camera to see what they would do.

Next was Jisung, chan also called him to go to the room and he obviously followed, once he got inside, he saw jeongin on the bed, both confused they didn't know what to do. After that chan told both of them that chan and the other members were going to leave, right after he said that he locked the door. Turns out they didn't leave they were secretly watching the two inside chan's room.

They didn't fight inside the room, they stayed silent since it was really awkward. Jeongin all of a sudden sat beside jisung and put his hand onto jisung's thigh, lightly squeezing it. Since they were close to each other jeongin couldn't help but leaned in for a kiss, jisung also leaned back which lead jeongin in confusion but still loved jisung's sweet and soft lips.

That sweet lovely kiss turned into a super hungry makeout, they were both craving for each other, jeongin pushed jisung onto the bed and took of each others clothes, jisung was a blushing mess, he couldn't believe jeongin's size "Like what you're seeing right now pup?" Jeongin said in a seductive tone causing jisung to look away, jeongin took this opportunity to suck on his neck.

Jisung whimpered trying to keep quiet but he couldn't, he kept his mouth closed "I'll make sure that pretty mouth of yours scream my name." Jisung was nervous, he couldn't wait for jeongin "P-please just fuck me daddy!" Jisung begged desperately for jeongin's member inside of him. "Such an impatient little pup, seems like pup needs a lesson?" Jeongin said while smirking. Jisung felt like he was on heaven.

Jisung couldn't believe that his own enemy is gonna be his first time, jisung knew that this was his last night as a virgin, he was happy and excited but also nervous, thinking that it would never fit. Without lube jeongin quickly pushed inside causing jisung to moan so loud that the neighbors could hear, while chan and the other members were shocked while watching but also horny, other members were shamelessly palming theirselves.

"Do you like this pup?" Right after jeongin said that he started thrusting like an animal, causing jisung to be surprised and moaning out loud, "f-fuck daddy please do that again.." jisung begged desperately "Hmm.. beg harder pup." "P-please pup will be a good boy and obeys daddy!" "Good enough." Jeongin started thrusting like an animal while licking jisung's ears and whispering dirty things to him (fyi, jisung was bending)

"F-fuck pup i'm going to cum." Jeongin said while groaning and moaning he loved how tight he was. It felt good to him, "d-daddy i-i am going to cum!~" jisung said while moaning, a few more thrust jeongin and jisung cummed at the same time.
Both were panting and staring at the ceiling, wishing that they could do this again.

"Do you still hate me because of my bratty ass?" Jeongin asked causing jisung to cutely giggle "of course not!" "Really? Also i have an confession to make." Jeongin said, jisung was curious so he nodded signaling jeongin to continue "Actually i've liked you for a long time now and, the reason i wanted to fight with you is just that you look cute and sound cute when you're mad and angry" jeongin confessed jisung was blushing because he felt the same way.

"Really? I like you to" jisung was blushing stuttering a little.
Jeongin leaned in for a sweet passionate kiss, after that they took their clothes and waited for chan to come back. Chan came inside the room smirking know what they have done "I know what you guys did inside this room!" Chan said while smirking
Jisung blushed and jeongin smirked feeling proud.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys did you like this one? Request on the comments for more!

Next:Jilix

Words: 762