NOT REALLY IMPORTANT | Threesome

This is just basically my imagination of a threesome, The characters are above 18.

Ella: 19
Amber:19
Daryl:21

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shut the fuck up, you piss me off." Amber said to Daryl, Ella couldn't help but laugh at her friends. "Yeah yeah, atleast i'm not short!" Daryl said as Amber made a face that was so offended, "Well! I was taller than you when we were younger!" Amber proteses, as the two kept fighting, Ella got enough and stopped both of them.

"Were friends, not enemies!" Ella said seriously "Sorry" the two apologizes and went to Daryl's car to hang out. All of a sudden Amber maid a dirty joke which made Daryl's boner go up. "Look whos having a boner!" Amber and Ella laughed at Daryl. Daryl was putting his hand on his crotch to cover it.

The two kept laughing, moaning to annoy Daryl, Amber noticed that Daryl was smiling so she moaned on his ear, Which made him even harder, Ella moaned on Daryl's ear, they kept laughing until Daryl had ENOUGH.

"Y'all are so horny, wanting my cock huh?" Daryl said smirkly while Ella and Amber was shocked, Amber had an idea, "Yeah we want it daddy!~" Amber said as a joke, this made Daryl so horny that he went on the back of the car to grab something. He always hides his condom plus, it's in his own car. Daryl came back with handcuffs and a condom.

This made Amber and Ella shiver, "Look at what you've done" Ella said whispering, Daryl entered the car, "How about we have sex in my house? Can't wait to hear those delightful moans you gave me earlier." Daryl said while starting the car.

While driving, Daryl stopped on the convience store to buy something, when he came back Ella and Amber was shocked to see him buy a lot of condoms, XL sized. This made Amber excited and Ella nervous. "Didn't know you had a big cock, you always hide your boners." Amber said smiling.

"Yeah yeah, you'll see in my house" Daryl said starting the car again and listening to songs, after they reached the house they were both nervous, because they were both a virgin and didn't expect that their Boybestfriend had a big cock.

"Make yourselves at home." Daryl said going upstairs to get something. Daryl got some dildos, the dildos are a gift from his friends to troll him, he never used this plus, he's straight as a ruler, Amber's jaw dropped, she has never saw THAT big, she only used medium sized dildos.

All of a sudden, Daryl took off his clothes, revealing his abs, they didn't know that he had abs, he always wears oversized shirts and hoodies, "Why are you both just standing there looking at my cock? Take yours too y'know, can't wait to grab those big boobs you both have." Daryl said waiting for Ella and Amber to finish undressing.

Amber was completely shy, she wasn't like that in the car, she was only taking it as a joke. "Aww, look whos shy now?" Daryl said in a dominating tone which made Amber tremble, "Lay down and spread your legs Ella, your first." Daryl said seriously Ella was trembling and spreaded her legs. Daryl putted a condom on and thrusting inside, not waiting for Ella to be comfortable

Moans and slapping sounds filled the room. Making Amber so scared, Ella was drooling, Daryl spitted into Ella's mouth and went faster, each spit he went faster and harder, this made Ella feel so good than she ever did, her exes had never felt her this way, Daryl was sucking on her boobs and playing with the other one.

Not for long, Ella came, panting and sweating, Daryl kept going until he reached his limit, Daryl took off his condom and tied it and threwed it into he trash can. He smirked at what he has done and looked slowly at Amber, Amber was shivering and nervous. Daryl walked over to Amber and pinned her against the wall.

Making hickeys on Ambers neck, they french kissed almost everytime and everytime Amber whimpers, Daryl gets a boner and immediately carried Amber and threw her on the couch spreading her legs, slapping his cock to Amber's pussy, Amber was already a moaning mess, she couldn't control herself.

Daryl immediately put on a condom and slid in faster than what he had done to Ella, Daryl and Amber kept moaning, They made eye contact and kissed, they couldn't get enough with each other, while Ella was fingering herself while watching her bestfriend and boybestfriend fucking hardly. One time Amber did the lewdest moan ever, it was so loud that others would hear but it was already midnight so not a lot of people heard.

Daryl took off his condom "Suck my cock bitch" Amber sucked him off, tasting the precum it tasted sweet, Daryl was currently fucking her mouth until it was sore, Daryl came on Amber's throat, Ella and Amber also came, they had never felt this good.

Meanwhile Daryl wasn't contented he took Ella and fucked ger mouth harshly, while Amber passed out, Ella was choking and moaning around his dick which gave him shivers. Later on Daryl came and so did Ella They both pass out and fell asleep.

The end-

LOL I WAS SO BORED SORRY I DONT THINK I CAN MAKE MORE OF SKZ..