3. ALDERA & UA

It was actually quite the productive night, noone slept. The previous day Saiken was out to buy school supplies using the henge. He bought what he saw necessary, something called a pen, pencil, notebook and books. He didn't even buy bags, storage seals are more useful.

Matatabi went out to buy some uniforms, in which was just a plain white long sleeved polo paired with a maroon necktie. Matatabi didn't know why Kimonos weren't allowed in the school, she could've just made a kimono identical to her father's.

Apparently he was enrolled in the Aldera Junior High, damn these schools are difficult to remember, they only knew academy and that's it.

~

As Naruto entered the gates, he was quickly bombarded with questioning looks, atleast it's better than glares.

He soon found his classroom and entered, he was gonna sleep but he'll have to listen to class intently if he wants to know more about this world.

That day he found out, there was a Sasuke Version 2.0 just louder by tenfolds. He was an arrogant prick who has superiority complex. He believed that he's above others because of his quirk, his name was Katsuki Bakugo.

Naruto was baffled, what's up with arrogant pricks who have superiority complex, I bet he has inferiority complex too.

The boy was awfully louder than he was when he used to scream about being the hokage non-stop, I mean he screamed for his goals this man just screams out to everyone that he's far superior. Kurama just wanted Naruto to shove a rasengan into the boy's mouth to shut him up.

~ Timeskip 3 Years

By this time, Naruto's eardrums were completely broken. He had to put up with everyday hearing a loud boy boasting about his powers, one time he just wanted to slit the guy's throat. How he wished kunais existed.

There was also this one time he witnessed a massive villain. The tentails is larger and stronger than that and someone named Death Arms, Sakura was probably stronger than him, Backdraft A rescue hero, Kamui Woods who's like sasuke, swarmed with fangirls I like him and Mount Lady who loves to steal credits, I hate her, her costume is just a no no for me, the size and destruction she causes with every step too, how's she a hero? she destroys roads with just walking, ass-quaintance? dafuq is that. The perverts who took picture also... get a job. Kurama even noted that Kamui was like Yamato due to body parts able to change into wood and shape it to different forms.

He watched how the villain was put in collars and shit, do they not have electronics that blocks the use of any type of quirk? The waving female, that made Naruto hate her more *laughs* He pitied the sulking Kamui on the roof of one of the buildings. He also found out that heroes get paid for their works, "being a hero is supposed to be voluntary why the fuck do you pay? A real hero doesn't need something in exchange, that's what a real hero is"

"Since you're all third years, it's time for you to think seriously about your future" The teacher started. "I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but... you're all" everyone started to flash their quirks except for Naruto and Katsuki, "pretty much planning to go into the hero course, right?" The teacher turned playful.

"Yes!" Everyone cheered, Naruto only raised his hand. He also wondered how removing your eyes from your eye socket's gonna help the world, someone that stretches his neck reminded him of how Orochimaru gave Sasuke a hickey.

"Yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks" Those are disgusting quirks not wonderful what the fuk.

"But using your powers at school is against the rules!"