9. SPORTS FEST I

"Wh... What's going on?" Ochaco exclaimed.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Tenya asked politely.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" Minoru protested.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival." Katsuki said as he walked towards the door blocked by students from other classes. He stopped at the doorframe, "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my ways, extras!"

"Don't call them extras!" Tenya protested.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like that? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" A guy spoke up as he made his way to the front, rubbing the back of his head in boredom, he was a purpled haired one.

"Huh?" - Kastuki

"The school has left those of us a chance. Deoending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may transfer people out." The purple head looked around the room, "Scouting out enemies? I, atleast, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." He was interrupted by Naruto

"A war?! Really?! When?! I wanna join!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Wha-"

"Before you talk" Naruto turned serious, "I'm sorry for this ego maniac here. If you came to ask our experience and to know what we did and our powers are. You'll get nothing, we maybe all were featured in the TV but the one who did everything was me. I am not being cocky or anything but I did everything." Naruto said, everyone including Katsuki who hated it nodded.

"It's futile, unless there's a useless one here noone will transfer. Trust me, I know." He said

"Oi oi oi! I came here from Class B next door, and I wanna hear about it! Don't get so full of yourself!" Another guy with light gray hair exclaimed.

"We don't give interviews" Naruto deadpanned then made his way out of the mob out of the building.

~ Sports Festival Day, two weeks after

Everyone had trained their butt off for different reasons, mainly for the sports festival. Though, Katsuki and Shoto's reasons were different from anyone else. Katsuki to surpass Naruto, Shoto to infuriate his father more.

"Man, I wanted to wear my costume" Mina complained.

"To keep everything fair, we can't" Mashirao pointed out.

"I wonder what the first round's gonna be..." Rikido asked, sweating nervously.

"No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it." Fumikage calmy said.

Naruto came in the room, "Are you all ready? We will be entering soon."

"Naruto" Shoto said walking towards Naruto who turned at him, their eyes met since they were just the same height.

"Shoto-san, what is it?" He asked, at this point everyone's attention were turned to them.

"Looking at things objectively, I think you're stronger than me. But all teachers, even the principal's eyes are on you, don't they? I'm not trying to pry about that." Naruto nodded slowly, not knowing where this was going.